Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Good folks of District got ya covered!

Repped. Thanks.

Was able to contact District this morning and picked up my pair. Have the verses on both shoes but no ankle grips. My Dub Nations had both. Is it hit and miss on other colorways? Anyway, love this colorway a lot. Next up, The Storm!

those maroon pairs look sweet, the bday's sole is just too much

so the curry two is launching in Aus and they are launching it for $239AUD.... its cheaper for me to buy from the US

My brother in law is looking for a pair of these for Christmas.  Haven't followed them.  Are they a tough cop and are some CWs more sought after than others?  Seems from this thread that there are quite a few options.

My brother in law is looking for a pair of these for Christmas.  Haven't followed them.  Are they a tough cop and are some CWs more sought after than others?  Seems from this thread that there are quite a few options.

Hasn't seemed to be the case with any of the 2's, they're more readily available than the 1's, even pairs that he's worn on court. If you're buying any colorway on release date I'd suggest buying off of under armour and using visa checkout for $25 off.

Is the northern lights pair the ASG colorway? Adidas went northern lights themed for Toronto ASG

I'm interested in trying the top gun team pair - fit looks like it could be better the way that collar is designed. That material too... Hmm

Just bought a pair of work boots on UA's site. VISA checkout automatically deducted $25 . I hope it's still deducting $25 come 12/11 for the S&T.

Back
Top Bottom