Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Is the northern lights pair the ASG colorway? Adidas went northern lights themed for Toronto ASG

I'm interested in trying the top gun team pair - fit looks like it could be better the way that collar is designed. That material too... Hmm

Nah they're supposed to release 12/17 so not he ASG's.

I'd say you're quite blind.

It IS fair to say I'm not a fan of Dallas or Indiana. That's about all you should infer.
a month into the season, Monta has been mentioned in highlights here and there on ESPN, NBAtv, etc. also in sneaker blogs when he wore the Bin 13 with Indiana's ugly hickory uni. just saying, no offense. he signed a 4yr $44mil deal with the Pacers. pretty big news because it made the Mavs a big loser in free-agent signing when they lost Chandler and did not land DeAndre Jordan and lost Monta to sign Deron Williams.

Last edited:
And all that relates to not being an NBA fan how???

You're reaching for no reason.

Last edited:
And all that relates to not being an NBA fan how???

You're reaching for no reason.
i just find it odd for an NBA fan who doesn't watch espn or nbatv from time to time OR being a sneakerhead that's on NT that doesn't read any sort of sneakerblog OR doesn't know a fairly big name free-agent moved to another team. no offense. 

Last edited:
Reported....For not knowing ellis is on IndianaJ/k, for real though, its not a crime to not follow the entire league, i didnt know either. Relax

I think the GQ pair is either the BHM or All-Star pair based on the lace tip?

Some pics of the supposedly Ring Ceremony/USA?
any release date on these? or are these purely PEs?

also what's the story on the team curry. kind of weird they used the same tooling and cushion setup for a take down model while the upper actually looks more comfortable. 

i just find it odd for an NBA fan who doesn't watch espn or nbatv from time to time OR being a sneakerhead that's on NT that doesn't read any sort of sneakerblog OR doesn't know a fairly big name free-agent moved to another team. no offense. 

All preseason BS about teams and players I could care less about. Not to mention thats like less than 0.0001% of the of news that has happened in the NBA since it was invented. Anyone could pick out some meaningless trade info about one player in the past year or 10 years for that matter. That does not a NBA fan make. And until you happen to catch a team on nationally televised game, you MIGHT not be aware of every single player move that was made involving every team. And if you're mentioning sneaker blogs and the NBA together, man you are so lost. I'm so sorry you read sneaker blogs. Really.
So yeah,if you find that "odd" you must not get out much...or at all. ...ever. :lol:.

Like I said, you're reaching.

Reported.... For not knowing ellis is on Indiana J/k, for real though, its not a crime to not follow the entire league, i didnt know either. Relax

[emoji]128079[/emoji]

Know it alls are the best lol

Or think they know it all types, but dont really know jack shh...London Square

Last edited:
All preseason BS about teams and players I could care less about. Not to mention thats like less than 0.0001% of the of news that has happened in the NBA since it was invented. Anyone could pick out some meaningless trade info about one player in the past year or 10 years for that matter. That does not a NBA fan make. And until you happen to catch a team on nationally televised game, you MIGHT not be aware of every single player move that was made involving every team.
So yeah,if you find that "odd" you must not get out much...or at all. ...ever.
laugh.gif

Like I said, you're reaching.
[emoji]128079[/emoji]
lol burst a blood vessel have you? i'm not sure why you are so eager to prove the opposite if what i said wasn't true and hats off to you for the "you must not get out much...or at all...ever" comeback. 
roll.gif

Nah, I didnt even get started. I can go "IN" on such a silly comment, but I won't. Just think before you type partna. :wink:

rainmaker looks sweet!

i dunno if anyone is brave enough to buy and wear the 'northern lights' cw

Back
Top Bottom