Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
rainmaker looks sweet!

i dunno if anyone is brave enough to buy and wear the 'northern lights' cw

I'm getting them & plan on wearing them to the gym and to shoot around in. Love the colorway. Unique & different.

Any photos of the Curry 1 Low that's dropping on 17 Dec - Hyper Green/Purple/Blaze Orange?  I know this is the Curry 2 thread but figured I'd ask since it's much more active.  Kind of strange to mix both releases but I've heard great things about the lows.

because this shoe doesn't have a real insole, I can't wear any sock that isn't as thick as elites. Played in cotton dri fit nikes and the sock is blood stained under the big toe. Don't want to take off my sock and see the damage

May I know why there is such an inconsistency with the wordings/inscriptions on the shoes?

I am seeing some having it and some not.

Is it a manufacturing defect? But if so, I am seeing it on the suit tie and dubnation homes.

May I know why there is such an inconsistency with the wordings/inscriptions on the shoes?

I am seeing some having it and some not.

Is it a manufacturing defect? But if so, I am seeing it on the suit tie and dubnation homes.

Terrible quality control

Im juiced for the S&T
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
dam those suit&tie look sweet on feet

those curry2 inspired kyrie 2 are dope in my opinion if its those ankle strap inverted just like the kd4 im in plus the swoosh placement is kinda off for me. Very nice concept though i must say. hehe

Those suit & Ties look :smokin in that FL commercial. This may be my first UA hoop shoe. I dont usually like to where highs, but these are clean. Wonder if they're dropping a low top?.. probably wont look the same anyways tho

Back
Top Bottom