Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Anyone else just get a cancellation email from Modell's for the Floor Generals?
Only about a month late.

Anyone else just get a cancellation email from Modell's for the Floor Generals?
Only about a month late.

Was actually surprised they shipped the pair I ordered for my big bro. I ordered using the VetDay code back in 11/8. I really thought they canceled it since it took weeks before I got the shipping confirmation on 12/1. We received the pair yesterday.

thats the kyrie 2? damn garbage
it's not that bad. imo. check out the kyrie 2 thread. the release cw has different details to them and looks better. didn't like them at first, but more picture shoes up more i like them. can't wait to try them to compare to the curry 2. 

Suit & Tie copped easily. DubNation Home up next.

Pockets are gettin killed this Holiday season with these Curry 2's, Aqua 8's, Maroon 6's and 72-10 11's plus the F&F Lows.

The Suit in Tie appears to be is the first shoe that has the "I Can Do All Things" displayed on the UA website.

Maybe the bible verse was always meant to be on all models of the shoe and will be going forward.

May I know why there is such an inconsistency with the wordings/inscriptions on the shoes?

I am seeing some having it and some not.

Is it a manufacturing defect? But if so, I am seeing it on the suit tie and dubnation homes.
You can thank anti-religion atheists, that think that wearing a shoe with a bible verse forces Christianity on them.  I also want to point out that there are  atheists that would be indifferent to the whole thing.  I mean if I bought a Muhammad Ali branded thing with a Koran Verse in Arabic with a positive message, I'd be fine with that. 

So now they have both versions if somebody opposes the verse.  Personally I like the verse, but none of my 2's ever had the verse on them.  They seem rarer.

Looks like UA bumped up the limit from 2 per customer to 5 pairs for this release. Unless I haven't noticed before but I look at the site religiously. Visa Checkout still saving $25 of purchase. View media item 1823649

Last edited:
$104 shipped for suit & ties 
smokin.gif

You can thank anti-religion atheists, that think that wearing a shoe with a bible verse forces Christianity on them.  I also want to point out that there are  atheists that would be indifferent to the whole thing.  I mean if I bought a Muhammad Ali branded thing with a Koran Verse in Arabic with a positive message, I'd be fine with that. 

So now they have both versions if somebody opposes the verse.  Personally I like the verse, but none of my 2's ever had the verse on them.  They seem rarer.

that doesn't explain why some of the ones with verses don't have the grip pads though.

I think the curry 2 look nice in sevetal colorways. Especially the grey with orange and black.
Curry 1 was not appealing but rather a random basketball shoe.

The kyrie 2 actually look quite hot in other colorways shown (referred to the kyrie 2 thread on NT).

Wrong thread but the low curry 1 friends and family colorway is supposed to be dropping soon. Hope my connect wasn't trolling me lol.

Back
Top Bottom