• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Locked down the Curry 2 asgs :pimp:

Thanks for the ruvilla.com link bro..saved me a dollar compared to UA site :pimp:

Get yourself a sundae, pies, cookie, parfait, or ice cream from McD's to go with your meal, you deserve it :lol:

I used my $15 VIP reward on the Elite cw a few days ago in store FTL but I'm gonna return them when I pick up the Cement 4's.
Will they give me back the VIP reward or give me a new one?

Gonna get the ASG at FNL with WC reward and wait on the Elite for 20% off and/or additional discount.

cool got through finally. probably could get them with 15% in a few days but oh well used WC rewards

Last edited:
FNL = $119.61 shipped after rewards card with a future of 10% cashback from discover. very satisfied.

Now I got ISI, Longshot, AS, and one more undecided. Then that's it.

Last edited:
Man, the Allstar color way is FLAMES on the low.

Maaannnnn, I didn't feel like going to the mall today, so I ordered on UA.com.

I can't wait to get these. I STILL haven't seen them in person :smh:

To those who copped today, pics please? I was really tempted to go in store and buy em, but I'm not about that mall life :smh:

Last edited:
Man, the Allstar color way is FLAMES on the low.

Maaannnnn, I didn't feel like going to the mall today, so I ordered on UA.com.

I can't wait to get these. I STILL haven't seen them in person :smh:

To those who copped today, pics please? I was really tempted to go in store and buy em, but I'm not about that mall life :smh:

View media item 1910626
View media item 1910627
View media item 1910629
View media item 1910631
FLAMES bruh.

Picked up the ASG yesterday going 16/16 on the CWs. I'm glad splash doesn't come out for another month so my wallet can recover. I'll be passing on those lows

Last edited:
Sick collection. I'll be picking up the elites and all stars later this week when FTL lifts the discount exclusions on the all stars

i'm planning to paint the UA logo on the BHMs black. what kind would be best to use? angelus? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom