Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Does online chat work from where you are? Might get a faster response.

Wasnt able to do that last night coz I went to sleep but I'll try that later. Thanks.

I get black marks on my shoes too, can't really avoid it when playing basketball - especially when playing in white shoes. Have you tried:

http://www.amazon.com/Jason-Markk-Shoe-Cleaner-Premium/dp/B00DH2F9RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456865232&sr=8-1&keywords=john+markk

Yup tried that but it didnt come off. But its okay. I dont mind the black scuff. The separation is what I'm bothered with

still cant decide which cw to cop.

Haight St. because he's worn them the most out of the available cws

Suit & Tie because they're aesthetic

Elites, he might wear them in the playoffs idk?

still cant decide which cw to cop.

Haight St. because he's worn them the most out of the available cws

Suit & Tie because they're aesthetic

Elites, he might wear them in the playoffs idk?
I think the rumor is he will wear the 2.5s in the playoffs. He wore the elites all star weekend

Love the S&T but colors are too close to my new AJ XXX. Not fond of all black shoes but I'm diggin' the Professionals. Might bit on them if I can get my hands on a decent coupon code

Not scheduled to wear Elites in any game. 

Hey FS, are you allowed to disclose the thought process behind which sc2 steph wears for each game? How much say UA has vs steph? Will they ask steph to wear unpopular colorways in an attempt to boost sales?

Hey FS, are you allowed to disclose the thought process behind which sc2 steph wears for each game? How much say UA has vs steph? Will they ask steph to wear unpopular colorways in an attempt to boost sales?
I have no idea haha. Sorry. If I did know, I would be happy to share. 

@flashsole tweeted a 4/15 Curry 2 "Playoff" release, grey/blue.

One of my favorite color combinations man :smh: . Can't wait to see these. Hopefully it's a Cool Grey/Royal blue.

No wonder why the dude from UA went up on the Forbes list, taking all my $$ :lol:

Last edited:
correct me if i'm wrong, but apparently sports authority is going bankrupt and closing few stores, i say look out for good deals on the curry 2's. Might go check it out this weekend.

I think i'm the only one that thinks the storm colorway is the best :lol:

Last edited:
correct me if i'm wrong, but apparently sports authority is going bankrupt and closing few stores, i say look out for good deals on the curry 2's. Might go check it out this weekend.

I think i'm the only one that thinks the storm colorway is the best :lol:

They filed for Chapter 11, but it's business as usual for now. I doubt anything will be discounted in the near future, and knowing that store, it definitely won't be UA merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom