Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Did anyone order from UA with the my fitness pal coupon and get shipping? Just saw it says Curry 2 shoes are excluded from all promo codes. I have 2 day shipping on my order which I placed yesterday, and still no shipping yet...

Did anyone order from UA with the my fitness pal coupon and get shipping? Just saw it says Curry 2 shoes are excluded from all promo codes. I have 2 day shipping on my order which I placed yesterday, and still no shipping yet...
I guarantee that they will cancel your order they did it to me when I used a 3point5 50% coupon

I guarantee that they will cancel your order they did it to me when I used a 3point5 50% coupon
They just shipped. 
nthat.gif

^yessir... still rolling with some FBF nbas a lot -- I do like the new stance though...

how do the stance socks compare to the Nike Elite socks? I currently play with those (double layered ones).
I enjoy playing in the stance more. I tend to slide around a bit in the elite socks when my feet start to sweat. The stance feel great, after about 5-8 wears the heel flattens out on them a bit, but still feel good. If you check the fanatics site they usually have them on sale every couple weeks.

I enjoy playing in the stance more. I tend to slide around a bit in the elite socks when my feet start to sweat. The stance feel great, after about 5-8 wears the heel flattens out on them a bit, but still feel good. If you check the fanatics site they usually have them on sale every couple weeks.

Agreed they are really comfortable. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair of solid white and black quarters. Already had white crew pair. Got from fanatics for $15.99 on sale

Wore the asg for the first time, played pickup for about three hours. What I don't like about the shoe is that there's no true insole. The bottom of my toes hurt, almost have callouses. Also the arch of my right foot got a blister. This could be because I double socked with basic Nike socks and they were drenched.

The traction is fine, I do think the white outsole squeaks more but I've only worn these once. Had no problems playing. I barely wipe my shoes

Cushioning is awesome, idk about it being alive but it is responsive

Last thing I noticed is that the toebox isn't as durable as my floor generals. It's like on the curry ones where it peels. Not too big a deal for me but there are no marks on my floor generals.

Otherwise shoes fine, I don't really notice them on me at all. I'll stop with two pairs, I like them but not a warriors fan

I used the my fitness pal code and they gave me my $40 off it came to $97 shipped with shoprunner 2 day shipping and it took a day or so for it to show shipped but I received them today, I ordered the Curry 2 all star

I got my Elites from East Bay last week and for the most part, I'm lovin em! This is technically my 2nd pair of 2's. I had the Dub Nations but returned them because they were so uncomfortable in the forefoot where the toebox creases. It pinched the top of my foot. I tried my size and a half size up but it seemed like the fuse material in the forefoot wasn't forgiving. I'm sure if I kept them, they would've gotten better after breaking them in.

The Elites have a synthetic leather(pleather) material in the forefoot, and they feel 100x better out of the box! I was torn between these and the ASG's but ultimately went with these because the ASG is really a copycat colorway to the Curry 1 Low Friends & Family that I already have, so I wanted something different. My only complaint is the build quality. Excess glue along the midsole was pretty shotty, UA! Might not be an isolated case but the black color makes the excess glue look really obvious.

Gonna play in them this weekend back to back with the Curry 1 and see which is a better performing shoe, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom