• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
^Right?

The batman 1s are a pair I'm still after, but would be extremely happy to have these if it's easy enough

Batman style S30 spotlight over the bridge on the tongue is a cool touch 
smokin.gif

Had the Batman Curry 1s but couldn't get over the price point especially when i got the Splash Parties during it's solo release under retail. 

Those "3s" look like a team shoe to me. There's been talk of Curry team shoes, so I'm hoping that's what those are and not really the 3s...

Yeah, had to try to zoom in on my phone. I guess my mind automatically filled in blanks when I didnt look close enough.

Shoulda been Bay Bridge though [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Definitely more like golden gate, bay bridge has X bracing, but those are a must cop.
Good eye. I was gonna say its not supposed to be the Bay Bridge. One of his SC30 t-shirts incorporates the GG bridge as well so this doesn't surprise me. The GG bridge is more of a Bay Area icon than the Bay Bridge, so I see why UA went with the GG to represent the Bay. Ironic though because the Warriors logo is the Bay Bridge.

man those 3s are ugly, but thats what i said about the 2s last year and i have 5 pair of those lol

After a second look I dont think the curry 3s is that bad compared to when I first saw the pics, but that under armour name at the heel is to tacky and out of placed, might still be a deal breaker for me unless they come out with a super hot cw

After a second look I dont think the curry 3s is that bad compared to when I first saw the pics, but that under armour name at the heel is to tacky and out of placed, might still be a deal breaker for me unless they come out with a super hot cw

They just look so basic.

If UA truly want to compete on a larger scale they have to come out with better designs overall. A large amount of their shoes look very similar to me.

man those 3s are ugly, but thats what i said about the 2s last year and i have 5 pair of those lol
Yeah but these supposed "replica Curry 3's" are really, really, really UGLY. In fact they are hideous and makes it seem like UA isn't even trying to progress the numbered line. Those pics better be a take down team model like the LeBron Soldier/Ambassador line.

Back
Top Bottom