Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Locator said they had them at the mall....locator lied. Probably the first time I left the mall empty handed so that's a plus.

If my mall had them it would have been an easy cop. Everyone there was trying to get the 11 lows that just dropped. They didnt get those either. You would think oregon wouldnt be so starving on nike drops.

Don't bother going to Valley fair San Jose footlicker, CA If you don't wear 12+. On the flipside they had Iguodala hyperlive PE's so I didn't come home empty handed.

Last edited:
Didnt know Iggys hyperrevs were even offered. What color are they? I think the black ones look the best.

I won't have time today... have a birthday party at a park, then pick up my niece for her to sleep over, grab some dinner, then home to watch finding nemo (again) cuz her and my daughter is excited for finding dory....

[emoji]128562[/emoji] ...no you don't have time for shoes today!! Lol

copped on UA, should've bought more than one pair.

carted on FTL and able to checkout 30 mins laters, but wouldn't take my VIP coupon and had to pay for shipping. Nahhhh

S/O to my son for having a Baseball tournament in AZ this weekend. Stayed in a hotel across the street from the mall. Walked in at 10am and copped

Props to the dubs fans getting a shot at all these different models. I wish I lived closer to home to at least have a shot. Did anyone get those dray ASG? I thought they made them available to the public a couple weeks after the ASG. Might try for some KT1s since most of the GSW shoes are concentrated mostly in the bay. I cant get a home/away colorway for the life of me. Best I could do was the curry 1 low aways last year.

Went to the only FTL that had the gold rings hete where from... scored a size 11.... not my size but I had to cop.... anyone wanna trade ? I need a size 9!!!

Last edited:
Eastridge in SJ must've had 1 pair per Suze because they sold out except for a Size 14 by 10:15. Ain't that some BS. I thought these were GR???

Man these were a struggle to get. Struck out at Southland, Newpark, Greatmall and Valleyfair. Finally got my size 11 but had to go across the bay for them. Got them for $115 with tax after the BDAY coupon.

Not feeling these stiff gold laces though might have to switch them with my extra blue or white laces from Curry 1 Homes or Curry 2 White Dubnations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom