Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Black/red my favorite so far. Gonna wait until the end of the month. Hopefully there is a 20% code out when they release at Foot Locker.

If you order from UA ebates is 8% cash back. My shop runner also said it will come on Wednesday June 22 despite the preorder notice on UA.com.
Yeah, 40 off myfitnesspal + 10% cashback from TopCashBack...had to pull the trigger. Might sell the Size 10 if I don't like them in person.

Yeah def need that MFP code. I have a $20 UA gift card I want to combine it with.

I also need Villa to get another discount out there. They sent me a 5% off but I'm waiting for a 20% code. I want to get the hooks and chefs to go with my essentials and energy. All the hate on the chefs are gonna help me get them for the low low. Can't beat $71 shipped, unless someone has the scoop on a better deal. Hit me up

Last edited:
Spoke to a UA customer service rep and she told me 2.5 won't ship until 7/1.... looks like I'll be cancelling the order if I can find 2 pairs at local shoe shops

Last edited:
Do you guys think all the 2.5 color ways will all sell out fast or do you think I will be able to save a few bucks in the future?

average buyer is probably turned off by the 135 price tag. but if the warriors win the resellers will probably go in

Don't get me wrong, I like the shoe design. I want the gold camp or All American ones or the black ones. I will buy either of those regardless of them winning or losing. I was just hoping to save a few bucks if possible.

New member here but I've been lurking on this site for like 3 or 4 months.  Anyway so far I've picked up the Curry 2 low- all black,  and the USA CW.  I wear GS sizes 6 1/2 so I'm really interested in the 73-9's.   I live in a really small town and the closest mall is over 100 miles away.  I have a Hibbett Sports no FTL anything like that.

So today I go to Hibbett's to see if they have any GS for the 73-9 because they don't carry that size in Men's. They said they had them but can't sell until 7/1.  I showed them the email I got from Hibbett's saying it was today.  Still nothing.

Anyone else run into this issue today? 

New member here but I've been lurking on this site for like 3 or 4 months.  Anyway so far I've picked up the Curry 2 low- all black,  and the USA CW.  I wear GS sizes 6 1/2 so I'm really interested in the 73-9's.   I live in a really small town and the closest mall is over 100 miles away.  I have a Hibbett Sports no FTL anything like that.

So today I go to Hibbett's to see if they have any GS for the 73-9 because they don't carry that size in Men's. They said they had them but can't sell until 7/1.  I showed them the email I got from Hibbett's saying it was today.  Still nothing.

Anyone else run into this issue today? 

Welcome to niketalk!!!!!
View media item 2073129

Back
Top Bottom