Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
^ thanks for the link Sak. Even though finish line is balls, I rolled the dice and ordered. 

Sill has a full size run, wondering if I should order from somewhere else to be safe. thinking emoji

^ thanks for the link Sak. Even though finish line is balls, I rolled the dice and ordered. 

Sill has a full size run, wondering if I should order from somewhere else to be safe. thinking emoji
If they still sitting on FNL, I think your good. I ordered from concepts cuz I live in MA, and I thought FNL was dropping at 10, other wise I would have orders from FNL to get reward points

Figured most sites would drop at the usual 10am EST but i see damn there every1 dropped them at 8am EST.....needed and wanted a 9.5 but was able to grab a 10 off of FNL...hope the order is fulfilled and i get them from there, looks like the other sites are just about OOS

Somehow, after constantly adding to cart on Footlocker.com, I was able to cop a size 11.  Strangely, there was no size 11.5 available. Did any site post 11.5 available?

Finishline is also not opening.  Must be overloaded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom