Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Thanks for trying, but if mine says oos then one should assume it's oos
eyes.gif

Figured most sites would drop at the usual 10am EST but i see damn there every1 dropped them at 8am EST.....needed and wanted a 9.5 but was able to grab a 10 off of FNL...hope the order is fulfilled and i get them from there, looks like the other sites are just about OOS

Yup. I wakeup at 5am everyday, saw the links go up, was tempted to grab another pair.

So, I can I get an update? What's going on with this release? Sitting, or sold out? Very interested to know what's going on with the Curry line now.

I was looking at the release locator for footlocker the other day. B2B only release location is bay area specific of California, Texas, and New York/New Jersey. I understand the bay area spots, but why Texas? New Jersey? New York, yea, popular go to. But the others? Is this because of the lesson from the Splash Pack?

Anyone hitting up any Bay Area boutiques for the pack? Debating which one to hit first. I know Nice Kicks are doing a raffle right now...

Last edited:
I was looking at the release locator for footlocker the other day. B2B only release location is bay area specific of California, Texas, and New York/New Jersey. I understand the bay area spots, but why Texas? New Jersey? New York, yea, popular go to. But the others? Is this because of the lesson from the Splash Pack?
I think it has to do with Under Armour's presence in those areas. They also released some Curry 2's early at some Champs in Texas that has a UA installment.

So half sizes above 10.5 were not made for the pack?  Did not see one 11.5, just straight 11, 12, 13.  In all I was able to get 1 size 11 and a size 10 for my friend who I know really wanted these but isn't a sneaker head. Got one more footlocker raffle to pick up for a size 11 on my lunch break.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom