Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Good Day UA Brothers, Please allow me to Share my experience on my 2nd Curry Shoe 

Curry 1 Low FnF was my first UA shoe for info

I play in the following : Soldier 9 My favorite , Jordan m11 and then M10 , I have kobe 9 but this 4 is what I always play with

The Curry 2 MVP indeed excel in Traction! Love the grip on our hardwood court.

and the FIRST THING I NOTICE IS that the SHOW IS SO LIGHT! 

like FEATHER LIGHT coming from the hoop shoes that I wore before

Cushion is also great I must say 

Fit is perfect going TTS , TIght but for me its perfect

will hoop again next week with this, 

I must say as a Nike / JB basketball hooper this Curry 2 are so great ! will wait for a discounted pair and hoping to add another colorway

Good Day UA Brothers, Please allow me to Share my experience on my 2nd Curry Shoe 

Curry 1 Low FnF was my first UA shoe for info

I play in the following : Soldier 9 My favorite , Jordan m11 and then M10 , I have kobe 9 but this 4 is what I always play with

The Curry 2 MVP indeed excel in Traction! Love the grip on our hardwood court.

and the FIRST THING I NOTICE IS that the SHOW IS SO LIGHT! 

like FEATHER LIGHT coming from the hoop shoes that I wore before

Cushion is also great I must say 

Fit is perfect going TTS , TIght but for me its perfect

will hoop again next week with this, 

I must say as a Nike / JB basketball hooper this Curry 2 are so great ! will wait for a discounted pair and hoping to add another colorway
Reps for playing on the Curry 2 MVP, bro!

Ha! A friend took the pic from a bridge at some festival today! Got them all dusty tho! What's the best way to clean up the white fabric on the shoe? Any suggestions?

I just cleaned all of my Currys and I just used a shoe brush cleaner and this coconut based cleaner.... and it's good as new, minus the creases.... mind you I do not beat up my shoes and rotate everyday....

It's sold separately, they say pack because it consists of two shoes from the given name of the pack. Like how Nike says Summer Pack (4 shoes released today) and it's separate shoes of the pack.

As for moving it up, probably wanted to get orders shipped out before Labor Day or they didn't want the release to coincide with the AJ1s (these companies don't want to release same day especially on exclusive products).

Wish there is an introduction of the Curry 3 soon. Really have no interest in any more 2.5, unless it's the white/blue PEs.

Hmm the UA release calendar also says 9/3

But their twitter says it's releasing tomorrow at 9am ET. Also it says pack..sounds like it can't be bought separately

https://twitter.com/UAbasketball
It's sold separately, they say pack because it consists of two shoes from the given name of the pack. Like how Nike says Summer Pack (4 shoes released today) and it's separate shoes of the pack.

As for moving it up, probably wanted to get orders shipped out before Labor Day or they didn't want the release to coincide with the AJ1s (these companies don't want to release same day especially on exclusive products).

Wish there is an introduction of the Curry 3 soon. Really have no interest in any more 2.5, unless it's the white/blue PEs.
Both release on the UA Shop Application tomorrow (9/1) and then UA.com on Saturday 9/3. 

^it's an app

their twitter account should've been more specific that it's tomorrow on the app(most people don't know about) and online on 9/3. Flashsole you should run their account lol

Back
Top Bottom