UA Curry 4

IMG_20171115_152536_318.jpg IMG_20171115_152155_Bokeh.jpg IMG_20171115_151633.jpg
So I pulled the gun on the eBay pair last week, everything arrived in great condition. Pair looks legit and feel legit. Only difference between this and the champ box pair is the medial of the shoes on the gold tag doesn't say "we back" just "iv sc"

Looks good and legit! Do you mind to post a few more detailed pics of..... Toe box area and size tag inside the shoe with flash please, inner gold tabs and does it say WSC? Also the sole area with the UA logo. Thanks and aprpeciate it.

I don't have other retail model(the blue are coming in from order) but did went into finish line store to check them in person.

Again thank thapointguy thapointguy for tip/link

That about all photo I can take before breaking them in tonight IMG_20171115_171443.jpg IMG_20171115_171318.jpg IMG_20171115_171227.jpg IMG_20171115_171220.jpg
Wow! That's legit for sure! Thanks for sharing those pics. I was able to compare from my More Magic pair vs the ebay seller and everything was on point based on his pics. Enjoy them! Mines will come in on Monday!

praying that these actually release in store this saturday. been calling all my local footlockers every other day and they're clueless...

Haha. That's the first time seeing that. Maybe Steph is too lazy to cut it precise like that, or he could always tell the equipment manager to do it. lol.

Is there some type of rule where you can't alter any part of the uniform? I remember Lebron ripped the sleeves on his jersey a couple seasons back.

I don't think so, I figure the league has some say but for the most part do not care as long as the sponsored brand pays. They probably have a mandate that prohibits altering gear that would give you an unfair advantage but that wouldn't apply to just hiding logos. I am not sure how Nike could force players to not to hide the logos either unless it is part of the deal with the league then the NBA will have to step in and fine players for doing it or something.

Lebron used to rip the sleeves on the short-compression-like-jerseys Adidas made because he felt like it restricted his movement but he does it in-game most of the time so he can just claim it ripped there and it's not exactly altering the gear :lol:

Normal. Even if you have a slightly wider foot the upper will conform to it. Probably better after a thorough break in.
Any idea how it compares to the Crazy Explosive 17s? Those were like Impossible to keep on because of how much it was suffocating my foot.

Any idea how it compares to the Crazy Explosive 17s? Those were like Impossible to keep on because of how much it was suffocating my foot.

Don't have a pair of CE17. The Curry 4 doesn't have any padding inside so there's no material to add extra thickness other than your sock.

Don't have a pair of CE17. The Curry 4 doesn't have any padding inside so there's no material to add extra thickness other than your sock.
I guess I'll have to see saturday when I go to the mall. My foot is a little wide around the forefoot. Really hope I can fit in these because UA doesn't make 13.5.

So the Sole Brothers' curry 4s, the fuse at the toebox that connects the knit to the synthetic, it's peeling off. Idk how to feel about that considering UA said there's no stitching between the knit and the synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom