UA Curry 4

screenshot-twitter.com-2017-11-22-12-23-43-647.png

Went to the local footlocker to see if they could order the black and white currys for me but the manager told me they'll be released on the 27th.

Are the white/gold pair that’s coming out essentially the same pair in the championship pack?

If so they better put out the black pair that was in the pack too. That’s the only pair I really wanted so far.

Co worker just got the blue pair in and can’t put his foot in them. He got the same size as he did on the Curry 1s and believes they sized the shoe wrong cause it isn’t even the same length.

That's weird - I'm a 12 in the 1s, and 2s, didn't get the 3s, but I got a 12 in the 4s and they fit perfect. A little room in the toe area but that's the way I like my shoes since I double sock and/or use ankle braces. I had trouble getting my foot in the sock-like ankle part of the upper the first couple of times I wore them, but now they are much easier to get on. The length issue your friend is facing, though, seems like a totally different issue...

Co worker just got the blue pair in and can’t put his foot in them. He got the same size as he did on the Curry 1s and believes they sized the shoe wrong cause it isn’t even the same length.

May be a dumb question, but I only ask because I have read this before - did he loosen the laces at all before trying? If not, you aren't getting in the shoe.

UA’s head of footwear got canned this week, so there’s hope ahead.

Great design, and I get what they are doing with allocations, but cmon guys.

I saw the White/Blacks at finish line today. I tried on my normal size and literally couldn’t get my foot in the shoe. Had to get a whole size up.

Just got a pair from DSG and it really discolored as expected. Smh. I shouldn’t rush to return my pair from UA. Now I have to keep this. What’s the point to keep us wait 3 more week and still got the defect pair.

Attachments

• 1DD786FD-31AB-4EB3-B0C8-D247228A5853.jpeg
    1DD786FD-31AB-4EB3-B0C8-D247228A5853.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 29
I'd return them and wait for the Christmas pair. Heard they're similar to the recall pair but with some green accent.

Back
Top Bottom