UA Curry 4

Restock on UA of the Nothing but Nets
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2018.02.14-10-06-09.png

great looking out, but as always i'm too late, no size 11 :frown:

Oh student discount. I just used the $10 UA gave last month on a HOVR Sonic so I'm good. Hope it goes through for you but be warned that others had used a code but they still cancelled

Also the Flushed Pink pushed up to Sunday

1998B757-9B58-43D8-B143-C8A9DA9CBB05.jpeg I think the Black/Taxi cw just overtook the White/Blue gradient cw as my favorite! I really hope UA launches either of these!

Its a 1 time use code if you have a unidays account. If you need a code LMK and I can give you one. I saw the part about codes being excluded, but the discount code still applied and is displayed on my receipt.

By chance do you have another code for under armour? I'm trying to pick up the red curry 4s

Should've done the upper similar to the More Magic instead. I have the More Magic and White/gold so I'm good but people that didn't get the More Magic but wanted them would buy them.

White/gold restocked on UA btw

I got a $40 off coupon at UA, they say no coupons accepted for Curry 4's. Thanks a lot Under Armour.

I've use the code on a couple of SC30s even when they say they're excluded. I'm trying to hold out in case the all red phantom HOVRs restock. If not I'll get the red/gum 4s the day before it expires.

Back
Top Bottom