UC Berkeley Class of 2013 Represent?

Hi guys, like the title says I'll be starting college at Berkeley this fall. I want to meet some other shoeheads heading there as well.
While you're at it, what's your guys' majors? Any favorite kicks you're bringing to school? Have facebook?

thanks

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Not 2013 but 2011 right here. I'm going in as a transfer so I'll probably see you around OP. I don't think it'll be that hard to spot anysneaker heads over there, everybody over there stay with flip flops and socks. I literally didn't see anyone at orientation wear anything but sandals.I'll probably be one of the few people who actually wear J's there. BTW, my major is English.

uknowdonti, I had the same experience at orientation. I only saw like one sneakerhead. And my major is molecular & cell biology.
grin.gif

There are some sneakerheads in Berkeley. There is also a boutique shoe store that sells ice creams, and etc. type shoes around the dorms. Haven't beenthere for awhile since I no longer go there anymore. Go Bears!

With any luck, class of '13 (may have to stick around until '14). Going on my second year of grad school in computer science.
Originally Posted by uknowdonti

I don't think it'll be that hard to spot any sneaker heads over there, everybody over there stay with flip flops and socks.
Truth. Not a lot of folks into sneakers around here but you see them scattered here and there.

gpa? on a scale of 4.0, probably 3.8, but it was over 4.0 because of AP classes. My SATs were 2120. are you a berkeley student acekilla?

My cousin Airlex is goin there moving day is aug22nd and 23rd right?Hes an ex sneakerhead and only wear sb blazers and vans now idk maybe you met him atorientation

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

There are some sneakerheads in Berkeley. There is also a boutique shoe store that sells ice creams, and etc. type shoes around the dorms. Haven't been there for awhile since I no longer go there anymore. Go Bears!
If you are talking about Fresh, they closed down.

If you want some shoes around Berk, hit up Bows & Arrows on Telegraph & Dwight - quickstrike and energy releases, 510 Skateboarding right across thestreet from B&A - SB account, Sheikh's on Telegraph and Bancroft - GR's and J's (they have the AJ1 60+ pack, I also bought my Grape V'sfrom there my freshman year), and Adidas Originals across the street from Sheikh's.

Not much of a place to get great shoes. I suggest hitting up SF and getting your stuff there. The campus has some sneakerheads, it just depends where you look.But when the rain comes along in the winter, it will be even harder to point out, unless someone is super hypebeast rocking all colors of the rainbow.

c/o 2010 btw. Graduating in the Spring with a B.S. in Media Studies

Oh and probably one of the biggest shoeheads on campus is Patrick Christopher on the basketball team. He stays fresh every game (I saw him wearing lightningXVII, blue XVI, BMPs, and a couple more during the game). I also spoke with him on shoes several times. I remember him telling me that he got the ?uestloveAF1s one time.

Originally Posted by AirJumpan20

Going to Berkeley in the fall!class 2013. ex sneakerhead but trying to get back into the game.
haha freakin airlex.you tooo broke to get back in the game especially since that macbook purchase
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

There are some sneakerheads in Berkeley. There is also a boutique shoe store that sells ice creams, and etc. type shoes around the dorms. Haven't been there for awhile since I no longer go there anymore. Go Bears!
If you are talking about Fresh, they closed down.

If you want some shoes around Berk, hit up Bows & Arrows on Telegraph & Dwight - quickstrike and energy releases, 510 Skateboarding right across the street from B&A - SB account, Sheikh's on Telegraph and Bancroft - GR's and J's (they have the AJ1 60+ pack, I also bought my Grape V's from there my freshman year), and Adidas Originals across the street from Sheikh's.

Not much of a place to get great shoes. I suggest hitting up SF and getting your stuff there. The campus has some sneakerheads, it just depends where you look. But when the rain comes along in the winter, it will be even harder to point out, unless someone is super hypebeast rocking all colors of the rainbow.

c/o 2010 btw. Graduating in the Spring with a B.S. in Media Studies

Oh and probably one of the biggest shoeheads on campus is Patrick Christopher on the basketball team. He stays fresh every game (I saw him wearing lightning XVII, blue XVI, BMPs, and a couple more during the game). I also spoke with him on shoes several times. I remember him telling me that he got the ?uestlove AF1s one time.
Yeah, I was talking about Fresh since I lived like right across from them.

My buddy in college once roomed with a "Patrick" that was on the Cal basketball team. I played some Smash Bros. against him a couple of times when Ivisited my buddy. Not sure if it's the same Patrick, but he didn't get much PT that year. That was like in 06-07 though. Didn't check out his shoegame...

But yeah, some of you are kind of young to be ex-sneakerheads already. Go Bears!

My friend is going to be there in the Fall for graduate school.

He's not a "shoehead" though
laugh.gif

Class of 2013. I'm an undeclared major....not really too into shoes anymore. What's your name so I can add you on fb?

c/o 2010 Media Studies major - sneakerhead right here, though I've had to add a few pair of dress and casual shoes to my wardrobe in preparation for aninternship, externship, and grad school... :/

Back
Top Bottom