UC Berkeley Represent

What are your guys' majors? I was a Political Science/Art Practice double major.

Sup fellas!  Cal student from 2002-06 and still in the area.  Shieks was my spot back in the day when it first opened.  No one knew abou it.  I would wake up at 8am, walked down telegraph and be out of there with 2 pairs of cool grey iv's, steel x's, and altitudes.  Before then, there was a place called the Spot on Shattuck.  Really cool cat named Tony worked there and always held it down for me on release dates.

I think that Shiekh on Telegraph closed. They never had any of the good releases while I was there, though. I always had to BART to NikeTown or go online.

its still open. its next to a hot topic.

still aint met anyone in these threads....

zzzzz

What are your guys' majors? I was a Political Science/Art Practice double major.

English major right here. I graduated in '11, but I recently went back to visit and still looks the same to me; except the stadium looks great now. You got the same people sleeping in Moffett during dead week, haha. Miss those days now. I remember being the only I saw rocking jays too. I thought I'd see more sneakerheads but never really did.

English major right here. I graduated in '11, but I recently went back to visit and still looks the same to me; except the stadium looks great now. You got the same people sleeping in Moffett during dead week, haha. Miss those days now. I remember being the only I saw rocking jays too. I thought I'd see more sneakerheads but never really did.

I graduated Fall 2011. If you saw me, I was probably rockin beaters :lol:. I went back to visit 2 weeks ago during dead week. I definitely miss college, but I do not miss all of the papers, lack of sleep, and all-nighters with Red Bull keeping me going.

Berkeley and Oakland are seamlessly connected, and to the north there's Albany, El Cerrito, Richmond and some other smaller towns... all part of one pretty laid-back metropolitan area known as the SF East Bay, AKA the EB, AKA 510. Welcome!

Philosophy major here.

Moved back home to socal after graduating, but came into this section of the forum out of curiosity. Dope.

Didn't go to Berkeley but wanted to growing up because of Jason Kidd. My brother is trying to go there and I had lunch today with a friend who went.

I was thinking of getting season tickets since it's only 200 but my weekends are going to be busy with work. It's cheaper than Raiders season tickets but I'm not sure yet.

The cute Asian girls with the tightest bodies in the sexiest spandex/outfits at the RSF slayeth me. |I

tired.gif

woah. a few english majors and a philosophy major.

I graduated in Spring 2011, English and Philosophy majors.

What y'all think of the curriculum?

Personally, I think Philosophy taught me how to write better, by force.

English was sort of a waste. Should have done kinesiology or whatever Cal offers that is similar.

Did you have Stanley or Matt as gsi? They were good. Or Melissa the squirly girl? She wasn't quite as good but very quirky.

Anyone planning to take the June LSAT? I have a set of prep books from BluePrint that I no longer need. If you are interested hit my inbox.

Back
Top Bottom