UC DAVIS Represent

It is... it's humongous too. Great for me, it's by my dorm. We'll go to the CoHo and check out shoes lol.

Any of y'all playing IM basketball this quarter. My team sucks. Two blowout losses. Even though my shooting could improve...BIG MEN, CUT TO THE BASKET.
Valley

Last finals Saturday but have a giant break between Tuesday and Saturday. A Mini-Summit would be pretty interesting.

Oh... I don't know about the midterm. I effing took the transcript for the chat room they had the night before the midterm and summarized the whole damn thing. It was like cheating by studying? On the essay, I got a B.

Let me give u guys some advice... If you need communications1, com1, either for your major or for your college requirements, try getting in first thing every quarter starting now... ive been trying for the last 3 years and being my last quarter next quarter I still havnt gotten in and its filled up already for spring... fck com1 fck the com department and fck the person who decided it was ok to make a class that only one teacher teachers mandatory for 90% of the school...
Email: taylormade96@gmail.com
AIM: tdubb96

So far my schedule has been based off of what's next in the series. I guess I'm just lazy.

hahaha. what nice topic. here to pay tribute! reppin' davis. lol

anyone here coped the send help dunks? i need me self a pair

saw some dude wearing 1st series medicoms in the segundo dc, is that anyone herE??

What size are you looking for gnaoh? My friend got a pair and he's not really looking to keeping em. I saw that guy too lol.

UC DAVIS c/o 2002! Cantina Thursday nights...I dunno if thats still one of the cool hangout spots anymore but it was fun back in the day.

Dang..my friend got a pair of 9.5. Sorry couldn't help ya, Im up in the midst of the old Segundos. How bout chu?

Tercero, APATH. M Building. It's... super. Just don't expect much shoes in my dorm, I didn't bring much heat.

its funny when people give misinformation because they dont wanna get jacked...i remember in high school:

"hey son, what size them jordans?"

"umm...6"
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

The illest kicks I brought up here were Broncos and Bucks. When I realized what I'd have to put them through, I took 'em straight back home.

Now the illest pair I have are some H2K5's for ballin'.
Valley

Same here, mainly beater Air Forces since winter was brutal on kicks. Good thing the sun's been shining as of late.

They kinda got a black line across the midsole now... I think it's because I use my shoes as a brake ala Flintstones.

Back
Top Bottom