UC DAVIS Represent

^Forreal....I'm transferring after fall semester and although I know people there already, it would be "cool" to know all the Aggie shoeheads.

wat up didnt even know we had a Davis thread up on NT....seen a bunch of people with some heat walking around...usually im wearing nikes or reeboks all the time and im at the Coho....
AIM- Funnydude34
andrew.sarmiento@gmail.com
references: truthmain,nonchalant916,wooha,j23stunnah, jsyck, authenticsneakers

i'm going to UCSD, but man UC Davis really is a really good place. it's hella chill, and it kinda feels like a park (when i visited). it's nice seeing those gangsta squirrels, rabbits and ducks running all over the place. the only thing i don't like about Davis is that you can smell the cows in random places. i'm goina kinda regret not goin to davis but i think i made the right decision

Damn squirrels, I always try to steal their precious nuts. You know those are the best nuts because they only choose the good ones.

Ever wonder what exactly financial consultants do? Ever want to get in on the financial sector's action yourself?

The International Business Assocation is hosting a guest lecture that can help ease any of those curiosities! Join us this Wednesay, 05/03/06 at 8:00pm in ARC Meeting Room 2 as we welcome Mr. Rick McBride, a financial services professional, as he speaks about his career and its many benefits. Besides discussing the in's and out's of fixed investments such as life insurance and fixed annuities, topics also incude lending from banks as well as real estate investments. All those interested should definetely attend as it will be a valuable experience not just for career guidance, but for financial advice as well.

I hope all you sneakerheads/man econ majors/people who want to make some $$$ come out and please join us.

PS:
There will be FREE snacks! WE'RE NOT SELLING ANYTHING!
Valley

^ so youre in iba? my friend has been runnin that. i been to a couple of their banquests, seems like a pretty chill club.

Yeah it is chill. I'm surprised though since there are so many people who want to get into "business" yet few turn out for these events.
Valley

I got into Davis with aa mere 3.7 unweighted, but my extra-curricular activies list was stupid long.

I realized later that the trick was to apply under an non-impacted major and just transfer after you got your GE's out of the way.

Fall schedules anyone?

I just signed up for

- Poli Sci 51 Scientific Study
- Poli Sci 109 Public Policy
- Asian American Studies 110 Theoretical Perspectives
- Japanese 1

Anyone take History 9b (Japanese History)? I'm considering taking that instead of Pol 109...

I'd recommend taking ASA2 to anyone who has not yet experienced a class with Prof. Hamamoto.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's still going to teach a new Asian American Sexuality class next year. Should be interesting...
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

changing the topic...playing four games in a row at the arc is a killer. What's up to my dude Andrew in the raids. Did you see that dude really try to fight me wearing an underarmour t-shirt? :lol:
laugh.gif
over a jumpball call...he's the only person ive seen dribble a ball out of bounds with no one around him and try to say the other team knocked it out.
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

^Sadly I remember dude in the Raids... and dude in the underarmour shirt. Musta been a slow day at the ARC. Dammit Burn, we must basketball.

Hey! you're in ASA 110? I think I'm taking that too.
Dude, you took AAS 10 right? Lemme get your books for that.

watup brandon...im andrew in the raids...yea playing 4 games in a row is killer...but the other day we ran for 5 hours and we were like shiet it be 12:30....
AIM- Funnydude34
andrew.sarmiento@gmail.com
references: truthmain,nonchalant916,wooha,j23stunnah, jsyck, authenticsneakers

I just heard on the news that Trader Joes is about to move into UMall.

All I can think of is, "What took them so long?"

Back
Top Bottom