UC DAVIS Represent

Seriously Burn. I mean... there's gotta be at least 5. Karena I heard was an NT'er...
Yo, whered yall get yo dunks from?!?!?!​
They got STARS on the side!!!​

Hey what's up I'm gonna be up at Davis next week. Is anybody else moving in?
"I never always lie about life when the subject is the concept contained in the vicinity of what we like to call infinity"

im an incoming freshman and ill be comming up as well, but im living off campus. prolly gun go up next monday.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

the weather shouldn't be that bad, when i left davis a couple days ago it was pretty nice actually. i'mma be going back up on the 24th. all you freshmen, if you guys need to know where some parties are at, let me know i'll help you guys out haha

vietsta, what hs did you go to in san jose?
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

i went to evhs
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
most definitely not me. but i met karena huong ? yesterday. eugene from hufs gf. haha random.

respekt333 - I don't recall meeting you. refresh my memory!

Eric - why are you blood burrito brother now?!?

CHN 001
ASA 113
COM 003
UWP 179tc
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

respekt333 thanks for the math book. dude hooked it up with the NT discount :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

So who finna break the heaters out on thursday? I know there's some stuntastic dudes in here NH......
756..TAKE THAT

^ You might see pkballr ridin his bike, turfin his supreme's like it's nothin :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

No more bike. The one I "stole" sucks.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

i got..

ecn 100
ecn 101
asa 100
psc 41

i'll prolly be wearing a GOT BAY tee and my 1 piece dunks tomorrow..so if u see me in class, just say whassup

^^Who's your Psc 41 prof? And your ASA prof?

psc 41 is prof hunt in soc-sci 1100 @ 3:10 - 4:30

and my asa teacher is maira (coo @#%$ indian lady lol), but i dont have her until next monday

I got Maira for 189 or w/e...good to hear she's cool.

E, are we gettin crunk this weekend? I mean like...from tomorrow through sunday :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Woo.

PSC 41 was alright. I hear Maira gives a lot of work... but I don't know.

shes pretty easy IMO, when i had her for asa 140, we only wrote 2 short papers, and 2 essays (both take home midterm and take home final)

btw, we're throwing a party at the lambda house tomorrow night, so you all are welcome to come by..if anybody gives you trouble at the door, just say you're cool with DJ haha

i thought cal would have hella shoe heads but i still think davis wins. i'm gonna miss stealing bikes and defending our cows...and why is it that everyone knows karena?? she pretty much made bixby the @#%$...haha jk...kind of

Back
Top Bottom