UC DAVIS Represent

yo how is allegre? im trying to find a spot out there, i live at college square right now but its like rape prices for hella small apts. whats the pricing like out there?

Message me if you're interested. We got a reasonable sized loft we're looking to rent out. Two other people including me, two story townhouse up at allegre. We aren't looking for that much. Hit me up man

dope. been on nt for a minute but just browsing. just decided to make an acct couple weeks ago. Didn't know there was a UCD section. Im transferring in the fall but grew up here in town. Any questions about Davis feel free to ask. 

Last edited:
dope. been on nt for a minute but just browsing. just decided to make an acct couple weeks ago. Didn't know there was a UCD section. Im transferring in the fall but grew up here in town. Any questions about Davis feel free to ask. 

Need a spot to party for Picnic Day since all my friends graduated. Where the place be at!?

Shoot didnt know there was a UCD thread lol

Anyways....

[h5]I got Roshe run mints/yeezy/yeeshes for sale. Size 13 DS $120/obo fits tts or half size down. Cash only.[/h5]
Also got a room in Allegre for rent over the summer if anyones interested.

Also, I might be the asian guy that ya'll are talking about in Roshes...cause thats all I wear...lol

And S/O to the guy in Kobe 6 Barcelona Mango's...I know he's somewhere in this thread lol

Anyone happen to have an extra graduation ticket for the college of letters and science on the 15th? Thanks

Finals are coming up. One of the rare times that I'm at Shields or in the 24. :rofl: @TimWin, I think I've seen you around if you live in South haha.

who seen the guy with the NT fitted?
nerd.gif

that's me
laugh.gif
not me. post the clip.

Congrats fam! As an alumnus (c/o 2013), this weekend was too crackin'.

Last edited:
krazy krazy Haha, thanks bro! It feels crazy being an alumni now. By the way, what'd you major in at Davis? Yeah, this weekend was way too crackin' but I can't drink like I used to anymore haha. I went too hard that I lost my wallet after Ket. I was hungover for grad at 9 too. :smh: :rofl:

DJ Shift DJ Shift I majored in psych, doing marketing right now for my work, what about you? Were you at ket Saturday night? My crew was there with bottle service by the tables. Had 4 bottles of henn. Too crazy man

Last edited:
krazy krazy I majored in Man Econ. I'm doing Marketing for MisterSFC as their intern but looking for a career in either Finance or Marketing now. Haha, I would've been at Ket on Saturday if I didn't lose my wallet the night before. I was at Ket the past two nights. Yeah, last weekend was nuts. My friends and I killed a couple of bottles and some brew too.

haha..just stumbled on this thread. c/o 2012 here... Econ/African-American Studies double major.  Wassup Aggies!

Last edited:
It's been a minute! Checking in to see if this thread was still active. Looks like all the UCD NTers graduated lol.

Back
Top Bottom