UC DAVIS Represent

haters ftw.

anyways, how's everyone holding up til finals? FINALLLY I have time to do stuff.. well til after my last program tomorrow. gonna put studying back in myschedule.. a massive amount of it. yeee

my econ class is not looking good after our midterm gradee got back. i need to do really well on the final. goodluck to everyone with their finals.

my econ class is not looking good after our midterm gradee got back. i need to do really well on the final. goodluck to everyone with their finals.

I have a big favor to ask you guys, does any have an extra ticket to the graduation ceremony for sunday the 14th?

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

haters ftw.

anyways, how's everyone holding up til finals? FINALLLY I have time to do stuff.. well til after my last program tomorrow. gonna put studying back in my schedule.. a massive amount of it. yeee
Program? What class is that for? And macgyver35, what econ class are you in?

Thanks man. I bombed the midterm bad.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

haters ftw.

anyways, how's everyone holding up til finals? FINALLLY I have time to do stuff.. well til after my last program tomorrow. gonna put studying back in my schedule.. a massive amount of it. yeee
Program? What class is that for? And macgyver35, what econ class are you in?
ohh program, it's for my job. I work as a cultural programmer for student housing.. you know those programs that RA's and stuff put on forresidents, I do that.

anyways, what does everyone have finals for? enl3 paper.. I haven't even started yet, due on monday, final is on saturday and I didn't read eitherbooks..
smh.gif

math 16a on wed.. I haven't really been to class but I'll start doing all the hw. Thank God the econ1a final on monday is all multiple choice.

So I'm an incoming freshmen and I'm doing the housing applications right now.

Any advice on housing areas and such?

^^^ SO HIGH .... your off to UC Davis .... Con Grads G ... Ill have to come visit you man .

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So I'm an incoming freshmen and I'm doing the housing applications right now.

Any advice on housing areas and such?
segundo all day tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need a job for the summer

I seen the vent poster... but yeah friggen finals coming up, it's make or break for me. shiet...

Anyone got cheat sheets for Stats 13? lol

finals ftl. i haven't been on nt, the arc, or anywhere else in a while...how are you guys holding up?

one final tomorrow, ESP-001, shouldn't be too hard. then on tuesday i got econ-100 and i have to get a C on the final to get atleast a D in the class. Ihate econ classes at Davis
mad.gif

I've been partying every ##+#+!% day and night this week. IDK how I even got home last night. AND I had a final this morning.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ugh my lung and brain are probably fried from blazing it every day already.. but after I finish this essay I'm about to go light another one up
pimp.gif

After my last final tomorrow i'm looking forward to smoking again. i probably should of smoked last night, i couldn't get to sleep.

Caffeine has been ruining my life this past week. Oh well, two more essays to go...

Hopefully you guys got a chance to check out the issue.

you guys are lucky. i aint done until thursday. running on 5 hour energy drinks all night long..

bout to finish my last final for the quarter in a few hours, been waiting for this day for awhile

except that i gotta be at work til 10 afterwards
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm a @%#@@+! idiot, I didn't get any ++#$#@ sleep last night...oh well, my finals at 6 then I'm ditty boppin/swag surfin' all day. Oh yeah,Cao....Turrsssday night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I'm a @%#@@+! idiot, I didn't get any ++#$#@ sleep last night...oh well, my finals at 6 then I'm ditty boppin/swag surfin' all day. Oh yeah, Cao....Turrsssday night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My dooood come through! yeee

I didn't sleep last night either
laugh.gif
. but I think I did decent on my math 16a final. I know I got a B in econ1a. IDK about ENL3 yet.. *crosses fingers.*

Finally done but still in Davis, chilling for a couple days before I head back.

ah i still got one more final tomorrow. don't take mus10!! haha i got set up..but im glad i got a B in mat21b
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom