UC DAVIS Represent

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^Good @*#%, Will....
ty ty
happy.gif
but i dont know about the other classes though
eyes.gif
how'd you do?

pretty sure i passed all my classe this quarter, got a C in Stats 13, B in Ant 3 and not sure in ASA 1 but it should also be a C, hopefully this will help meevade AD

B- enl3
B econ1a
A or B+ in mat16a.. *crosses fingers*

edit: UGHH. B in math16a. How lame......

dam guys, show me your ways of studying. i seriously need to recheck myself. im doing real bad in school. i havent even had a gpa over 3.0 yet....
smh.gif
at myselfseriously

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

dam guys, show me your ways of studying. i seriously need to recheck myself. im doing real bad in school. i havent even had a gpa over 3.0 yet....
smh.gif
at myself
seriously

ME too! shiet mang, got a 2.5 this quarter and this was my best quarter

Going into this quarter, I was subject to academic disqualification and it sucked.

Did okay this quarter though, putting me back into good standing,

uwp1: A
math16a: A-
Chem 2b: C
2 unit frs: B

I did it Nick!
pimp.gif

Yeah basically I signed, agreeing to complete 14 units and to bring my balance points back to above zero. The man wasn't too particular on my GPA, but itook it upon myself to bring it over 2 anyways.

Any 09 Freshman wanna tell me ur gpa/SAT's????
I was looking at the 08 acceptance Sat/gpa ranges and
they said 3.75-4.17
and 1670-2060

And I have a 3.85/1920, can anyone inform me of my chances of acceptance?
happy.gif
laugh.gif

To be honest dude, it's a crapshoot. Out of HS I had a 4.0, 34 ACT, 1400+ SAT (out of 1600 at the time), varsity sports, etc....my roommate had like a 3.0,1150, and nothing else. Same high school, same economic background (now that I think about it he has a lot more money
laugh.gif
)...you'll hear similar stories,I'm sure.

With your stats, I think you have a really good shot, but don't trip if you don't get in. There's plenty of good options, maybe even better thanUCD, that you'll get into.

Good luck and let me know if you need help with anything.

Anyone here need a place for the summer? I'm subleasing my room for the summer....
Oh yeah... Anyone need a bike?? I have a few laying around.

^ Pretty sure he's a senior in high school asking.

Yeah those numbers are ridiculous. I'm pretty sure those are the AVERAGES (for the 50% that are in that range). Reason, I'm like .3 GPA under and 100SAT points under.

Good job Rich, and all you other guys who did well...as for the peeps such as me, we just have to work harder...nothing else to it. I got an A-, B, C, D+

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

^ Pretty sure he's a senior in high school asking.

Yeah those numbers are ridiculous. I'm pretty sure those are the AVERAGES (for the 50% that are in that range). Reason, I'm like .3 GPA under and 100 SAT points under.
eek.gif
So I shouldn't worry about getting in???
embarassed.gif

^ You have a good shot.. trust. Your SAT score is pretty high and your GPA is in a pretty good range. How'd you do on SAT II? (or are they still required?)
Just make sure your application looks really good, as well as your personal statement.

UCD is really weird with acceptance letters though, my friends with higher GPA's than me got rejected. However, with budget cuts and stuff going on,I'm not sure how they'll handle acceptance next year. Some say it'll stay the same, some say they should go easier.

Best of luck and hope you get in where you want.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

^ You have a good shot.. trust. Your SAT score is pretty high and your GPA is in a pretty good range. How'd you do on SAT II? (or are they still required?)
Just make sure your application looks really good, as well as your personal statement.

UCD is really weird with acceptance letters though, my friends with higher GPA's than me got rejected. However, with budget cuts and stuff going on, I'm not sure how they'll handle acceptance next year. Some say it'll stay the same, some say they should go easier.

Best of luck and hope you get in where you want.

Im taking the SAT II's in october. I need to start studying
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom