UC DAVIS Represent

walk out because of those budget cut crap. they get paid less...

that didn't stop my 7:30am chem 2a class though
ohwell.gif

how was everyone's first day of class?

Damn i'm missing college and seeing all the skeezer's on the first day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So cats was wildin' out at the quad?

Today seemed like a regular day, classes were pretty tight, especially since I was still a little lit this morning.

Woke up for my 2 early !+% classes.. FST10 & PSC41.. after that went to the MU and drank a couple beers w/ some bros.. then walked around campus buzzed w/some homegirls
pimp.gif
. After that was falling asleep like mad in ECN 1B .. still on campus about to flyer in Tercero.
Good day..ready to go home and knock the f out tho!
Originally Posted by rrroth

Today seemed like a regular day, classes were pretty tight, especially since I was still a little lit this morning.
Real talk we fried our damn brains last night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm exhausted. today did seem like a regular day. A lot of people at the quad, just kicked it there and had lunch with a friend.

^ my roommate was looking for that EPHSCI building too, apparently it's not built yet or not on the map?

I only had ECN1A today...teacher was cool, I saw a few cute girls walking around our neighborhood that I did not see earlier when I moved in. Other than that,it was a pretty normal day for me too. Feels like I haven't even skipped a beat. I can't wait til tonight though, some of y'all already know
pimp.gif

good lookin
pimp.gif

i have prof. Enderle, people say he is really cool but the course is still going to be difficult..

Goddamnit, it was shut down wayyy too early last night.
smh.gif

Haha, where Mike at? I thought you were hella faded when I was talkin to you
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
y'all could've stayed for the afterparty, other than that had fun, come out to the grad on wednesday though, rampage it's on

mat16b on monday (kouba) who has it with me?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^ my roommate was looking for that EPHSCI building too, apparently it's not built yet or not on the map?

I only had ECN1A today...teacher was cool, I saw a few cute girls walking around our neighborhood that I did not see earlier when I moved in. Other than that, it was a pretty normal day for me too. Feels like I haven't even skipped a beat. I can't wait til tonight though, some of y'all already know
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's a brand new building behind the Physics building somewhere. Our teacher told us about it in Lecture, i have my discussion in the EPHSCIbuilding. She didn't really tell the class where it was, just sorta pointed and said "It's back there a ways"
laugh.gif
i have a feeling I'mgoing to be running late to my discussion.

BIS2A is more %$#%%$@ whack with Gerhart right now....she said we got at least one writing assignment every week...and we got zilch for writing credits?Straight trippin...

Anyone hit the quad today and check out the sports clubs? i was chilling at the hockey table in some beater dunks. got one recruit, which never happens lol, aswell as a girls phone #. no answer though
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

man. i got hella **%@+* up at club last night. 21 bar ftw, too bad i don't remember +#%* -_-
what's goood this weekend?

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

man. i got hella **%@+* up at club last night. 21 bar ftw, too bad i don't remember +#%* -_-

what's goood this weekend?

I told you that you were gonna go instead of studying LMAO

Highlight of my day, like I told rrroth up there...

Waiting outside of Scilec, kids are coming out of the previous lecture, and towards the end of the line theres a girl in a dress, she puts on her backpack andpulls the strap of her dress to the side and her titty just pops out... She continues talking to her friend like ain't nothing happened.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Highlight of my day, like I told rrroth up there...

Waiting outside of Scilec, kids are coming out of the previous lecture, and towards the end of the line theres a girl in a dress, she puts on her backpack and pulls the strap of her dress to the side and her titty just pops out... She continues talking to her friend like ain't nothing happened.
roll.gif

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom