UC DAVIS Represent

don't ever believe moms dude.

you don't have to if it's not your thing. Kind of miss the dorms at Chico state.
smile.gif
meet a lot of nice people

you ain't know
i'm stressing like *!@#.
veterans day shall consist of studying all day for econ1b perhaps? perhaps..

spending my day studying. doing my best to isolate myself from everyone because i'll just get distracted
laugh.gif

i dont go to ucdavis (solano smh) but my question is since they rebuilt the outdoor courts (used to be across from the arc) what are the best days and times togo?

and also could anyone hook me up w/ getting into the arc. as far as i know the best ways to "sneak" in is go into the pavillion through one of thedoors and then walk over. i have done this on occasion when the door was left open. but since i live in vacaville its a long drive sorta for a possible chanceto get in and hoop.

i know this might irritate some of you attending and paying for its use but it is hands down one of the best gyms to play at in the area. thanks for any help.pm me if you can or i will check in a few days what if any responses there may be....

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

no ones gonna sneak you in the pavilion because its down for maintenance/construction. am i correct?
naaaa they finished it already. Basketball season about to start tomorrow.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

no ones gonna sneak you in the pavilion because its down for maintenance/construction. am i correct?
oh really? sweet, ready to start running those steps and hitting the speed bags
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

oh really? sweet, ready to start running those steps and hitting the speed bags
pimp.gif

i hate running those steps for dryland.

haha, just saying its the easy way to sneak in. w/ the cold weather coming playing at the outdoor courts is a rapidly dwindling option.
let me know if any of you guys/girls are interested in helping out and hooping w/ an nter. haha.

Talked to an advisor and I'm about to have an F in calculus cuz I can't drop it..
I'm about to be on AP next quarter.. with a possibility of academic dq if I don't get higher than C's?? Funny thing is my current GPA is barely 3.0
*%+* this fall quarter.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Talked to an advisor and I'm about to have an F in calculus cuz I can't drop it..
I'm about to be on AP next quarter.. with a possibility of academic dq if I don't get higher than C's?? Funny thing is my current GPA is barely 3.0
*%+* this fall quarter.

dq? that sucks, my gpa ain't to high either. 2.168
frown.gif
i'll probably be on AP again next quarter because of my poor physics class grade. I'm alsonot doing to well in my textiles class. I got real lazy over the longer summer.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

*%+* this fall quarter.
same boat as you. I currently have a F in mat21c. only way to get out of it is if i beat the curve on the final. which is pretty impossible forme. i'm at a 2.32gpa
sad thing is i actually try in these classes...
smh.gif

woops I meant dismissal.. anyways, good luck with finals everyone.
FST 10 tomorrow

geeet 'em

I got DQ'd once.. but that was due to progress..

Honestly, like I told my housemate, if you're on dq/ap, take a quarter easy (FST10, NUT10, BIS10, Film Studies, etc.) to boost your GPA, better to waste aquarter than to get dismissed for at least a year..

Good luck on finals!

still awake...its like 5:45am lol

got a final in like two hours..another one right after that and im done!!

just finished finals, last thing to do this week is to submit a 600 word final response for RST 1, haha easy #+% class

Damn I get more anxious waiting for SISweb grade postings than I do studying for finals.
ARE106: B+,ARE112: B+ UWP104a: A- JPN001: P
Two more quarters left and I'm trying to boost my GPA, has anyone taken ASA001 with Fung? Was the reading/discussion pretty time consuming?

Back
Top Bottom