UCLA VS BYU Las Vegas Bowl

Your offensive line played out of their mind last year, plus the QB strategy caught our defense completely by surprise.Not to mention we completely overlooked playing you guys, which was a huge mental mistake. Bottom line is it was lastyear, and it was a fluke. Get used to being our personal urinal in football again
laugh.gif

You guys have always sucked+!*% in football
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Your offensive line played out of their mind last year, plus the QB strategy caught our defense completely by surprise. Not to mention we completely overlooked playing you guys, which was a huge mental mistake. Bottom line is it was last year, and it was a fluke. Get used to being our personal urinal in football again
laugh.gif

You guys have always sucked+!*% in football
wink.gif

Those sure are a whole lot of factors you listed there. We are fortunate for such a broad stroke of good luck. Of course I am being facetious, but it ismainly funny because I ran into Petey Carrol after the SC bball game last year at the Galen Center (where Arron Afflalo hit the game winner) and a few of usrazzed him ("Just like football!") as he zipped by on his golf cart with his family. This man actually had the driver stop the golf cart so he canholler the same schpeal you just gave. He finished his rant with a "You guys were so %&%$ lucky, it was a fluke". His wife looked soembarrassed, I was just
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
the whole time. He sure gave it to us this year, but forgive me for not seeing the luck involved with the evidence you listed: dominating the line ofscrimmage, a superior defensive strategy, and overlooking a national championship clinching game.

Also, I don't know what to tell you if you think we have always sucked at football. I know most Trojan fans don't know anything about Trojanfootball before Carson Palmer, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Since 1990, the series is tied. Not bad for a team that has always sucked. Weare a pretty lucky squad though, so we'll just chalk it up to the Trojan Law of Averages. Imagine the Trojans' preeminence if it weren't for therestraints of science. Here I was this whole time thinking that most SC fans were in ignorantly in denial, I should have listened to you and Petey sooner. Imean, when is the last time that a Trojan has let you down?

roll.gif
@ the dude posting a pic of ray lewis in pain and agony as a rebuttal. Home boy, RayLewis been locked up, accused of murder, lost his best friend in college. All that, in no way equates to a sorry**%% football team losing to BYU by 1 point inthe las vegas bowl
tired.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And to dude that said I don't play NCAA,
laugh.gif
@ that logic. I've been playing onteams that been under-achieving just like UCLA, hell I even missed out on scholarships because of injuries but I never cried like no%%%+ during the last game.Yall are not about to make me feel guilty
tired.gif
If I would've seen my teammate cryinglike that, I would've told dude to man up and walk his**%% to the locker room. It's clear some of you never played football before. Ol' Maddenplaying dudes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Payne you played for Hamilton so your use to losing dont no what it feels like to win
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
*gasp*

laugh.gif
let em know. and let em know how ken norton jr. coached us for like3 games and bounced on us like we were pieces of $%+#
smh.gif
no tears here though.just rolled with the punches and kept it pushing.

smh.gif

Also, I don't know what to tell you if you think we have always sucked at football. I know most Trojan fans don't know anything about Trojan football before Carson Palmer, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Since 1990, the series is tied. Not bad for a team that has always sucked. We are a pretty lucky squad though, so we'll just chalk it up to the Trojan Law of Averages. Imagine the Trojans' preeminence if it weren't for the restraints of science. Here I was this whole time thinking that most SC fans were in ignorantly in denial, I should have listened to you and Petey sooner. I mean, when is the last time that a Trojan has let you down?
Saying most Trojan fans don't know anything about Trojan football before the Carson Palmer era is almost as lame at your attempt at humor withthe Matt pic. I am aware that we had a losing streak of 8 seasons to the Bruins in football, before our streak began (which was unfortunately snapped lastyear). I know that there are many bandwagon fans that populate Los Angeles, they make me sick as well. I am assuming that you are a Bruin, I am a Trojan andyou know we both have a deep hate for one another. If you were on fire I wouldn't even piss on you to put that fire out. To elaborate better about mycomment regarding you guys always sucking in football, it had nothing to do with our games against one another. It had to do with the lousy history in collegefootball that your school posses. Yes, you do have 100 national championships, but without college basketball, nobody in the nation cares. We have 11 infootball and you guys have 1. Fucla has made an art of being mediocre, overall you have no room to speak when it comes to pigskin.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Saying most Trojan fans don't know anything about Trojan football before the Carson Palmer era is almost as lame at your attempt at humor with the Matt pic. I am aware that we had a losing streak of 8 seasons to the Bruins in football, before our streak began (which was unfortunately snapped last year). I know that there are many bandwagon fans that populate Los Angeles, they make me sick as well. I am assuming that you are a Bruin, I am a Trojan and you know we both have a deep hate for one another. If you were on fire I wouldn't even piss on you to put that fire out. To elaborate better about my comment regarding you guys always sucking in football, it had nothing to do with our games against one another. It had to do with the lousy history in college football that your school posses. Yes, you do have 100 national championships, but without college basketball, nobody in the nation cares. We have 11 in football and you guys have 1. Fucla has made an art of being mediocre, overall you have no room to speak when it comes to pigskin.

I'm glad I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you will be one of the few SC fans I will give the time of day on here or anywhere. Typically, I knowmore about SC football than 85% of SC fans. So in your clarification you are saying that we have a history of being mediocre but a tradition of beating SC? Ican live with that. Merry Christmas Trojie.

Wow...

Some of you guys take to a rivalry a bit too much...

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

roll.gif
@ the dude posting a pic of ray lewis in pain and agony as a rebuttal. Home boy, Ray Lewis been locked up, accused of murder, lost his best friend in college. All that, in no way equates to a sorry**%% football team losing to BYU by 1 point in the las vegas bowl
tired.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And to dude that said I don't play NCAA,
laugh.gif
@ that logic. I've been playing on teams that been under-achieving just like UCLA, hell I even missed out on scholarships because of injuries but I never cried like no%%%+ during the last game. Yall are not about to make me feel guilty
tired.gif
If I would've seen my teammate crying like that, I would've told dude to man up and walk his**%% to the locker room. It's clear some of you never played football before. Ol' Madden playing dudes
tired.gif

Good for you. Not everyone is like that though.

And Bruce Davis should no be the one to blame for UCLA's season. If anything he is the only one who has the right to get emotional on this team.

Wow...

Some of you guys take to a rivalry a bit too much...

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Agreed. You would think most of these dudes were the ones with the pads on...

Back
Top Bottom