UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

The San Siro is going to riot after this....... Italians don't play when it comes to football violence.

smh.gif
Ibra disappoints on the big stage. Getting tired ofit.

Inter Milan is soooooo garbage in Europe. They choke every...single...year...

The quarter-final draw is this Friday. I hope Arsenal avoid one of the heavyweights
nerd.gif

i only imagine torres in a united kit but then again he was looking for "humility"...sorry fernando we are not THAT humble

[h2]Mancini - I'm quitting Inter[/h2] [h3]But coach insists decision is not based on defeat to Liverpool

Roberto Mancini has revealed he intends to quit Internazionale at the end of the season.[/h3]
Speaking after Inter were knocked out of the UEFA Champions League by Liverpool, Mancini told reporters of his desire to move on in the summer.

The former Italy international has been in charge at Giuseppe Meazza since 2004 and has enjoyed success at the helm.

Inter are on course for a third consecutive Serie A title this season, but it will not be enough to tempt Mancini into staying.

Insisting his decision was not a knee-jerk reaction to losing to Liverpool, Mancini confirmed he does not intend to fulfil his contract.
[h4]Right decision[/h4]
"I know I still have four years to run on my contract, but the next two-and-a-half months will be my last guiding Inter," Mancini told reporters.

"I've told the lads and it's right to tell everyone.

"It's a decision I've taken and has nothing to do with tonight's defeat."

Mancini's announcement is likely to intensify speculation that Jose Mourinho will take over at Inter after the former Chelsea boss recently expressed his wish to coach in either Italy or Spain.

-http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3285737,00.html

Enter The Special One?
pimp.gif

The draws... potential semis... ManU v Barca & Liv/Ars v Chelsea...

Quarter-Finals:
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Ties to be played April 1 or 2 and 8 or 9[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Arsenal[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Liverpool[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]AS Roma[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Manchester United[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Schalke 04[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Barcelona[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Fenerbahce[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Chelsea[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
Semi-Finals:
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Ties to be played April 22 or 23 and 29 or 30[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Arsenal/Liverpool[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Fenerbahce/Chelsea[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Schalke/Barcelona[/td] [td]v[/td] [td]Roma/Man Utd[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Will be played in Moscow, Russia, on May 21, 2008.

Look at this crap, Chelsea get another easy opponent. No way these clowns are top-4 in Europe but they're pretty much guaranteed a semi-finalbirth
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm very salty right now.

I called it too on page 10...
Abrahamovic paid off UEFA, watch Chelsea end up with Fenerbahce or Porto/Schalke next round
eyes.gif

I'm disappointed that Arsenal has to face Liverpool this round. Not because I'm worried about losing to Liverpool, but because I ratherwatch grass grow than Benitez's boys put me to sleep. I really hope we dont see a 1-0 or 1-1 score after 180 minutes of play.

If Liverpool meets Chelsea in the semis I'm going to slit my wrists. Whenever these two hook up the score is guaranteed to end 0-0.

I'm looking forward most to Man Utd vs. Roma, you know Roma is going to come out swinging for the fences after what Man Utd. did to them last season.

Liverpool make me sleeeeepy but at least this is a guaranteed espn match. espn loves liverpool
eyes.gif
smh.gif

for real Fenerbache is HOT this year...trust me Im calling it now Fenerbache in the semi finals this year.

Dude, Tevez, Fener is no joke. They'll give Chelsea some serious problems. I don't know about moving on to the semis, because Chelsea is a verydifficult opponent, but don't think that it's going to be a cakewalk for Chelsea. This is one of the best teams that Fener has had in quite a longtime.

P.S. - I love all the coverage that Turkish football is getting due to Fener's run along with our national team in the Euros. Feels awesome.

All I have to say if Arsenal wins the UCL this year, they will have earned it because it looks like they won't play a softy in this tournament.

Man Utd./Barca would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Dude, Tevez, Fener is no joke. They'll give Chelsea some serious problems. I don't know about moving on to the semis, because Chelsea is a very difficult opponent, but don't think that it's going to be a cakewalk for Chelsea. This is one of the best teams that Fener has had in quite a long time.

P.S. - I love all the coverage that Turkish football is getting due to Fener's run along with our national team in the Euros. Feels awesome.

I'm not totally discounting Fener, but can you agree with me that they aren't as good as Barca, Man Utd, Roma, Arsenal, Liverpool etc? I was justhoping that Chelsea got a tougher opponent.
Anyways, I'll be a Fenerbahce fan for sure in the month of April
pimp.gif

Are we continuing with this post?

Roma vs Man U April 1 ESPN2 LIVE
Schalke vs Barcalona April 1 ESPN Classis(US)
Arsenal vs Liverpool April 2 ESPN2 LIVE
Fener vs Chelsea April 2 ESPN Classic(US)

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Dude, Tevez, Fener is no joke. They'll give Chelsea some serious problems. I don't know about moving on to the semis, because Chelsea is a very difficult opponent, but don't think that it's going to be a cakewalk for Chelsea. This is one of the best teams that Fener has had in quite a long time.

I'm not totally discounting Fener, but can you agree with me that they aren't as good as Barca, Man Utd, Roma, Arsenal, Liverpool etc? I was just hoping that Chelsea got a tougher opponent.
Anyways, I'll be a Fenerbahce fan for sure in the month of April
pimp.gif

I think they're just as solid a team as Roma... And Barca is just terrible (for their standards) at the moment.

Fener = 2008 UCL Champions

laugh.gif
I wish

Back
Top Bottom