UEFA Champions League Leg 2: Arsenal vs. Manchester United (5/5/09, 2:45 ESPN)

what a game! some1 should gif. that boy crying
laugh.gif
. that Man U. vs Barca game going to be very intresting.if you guys remember last time they played, Ronaldodidnt do 1 bit because they was guarding them perfectly. they are both my favorite team aswell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is y i love drogba

no one would lay hands on him for more than 5 seconds.... "THIS IS RIGGED... %*$# you... this is RIGGED!!"

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

HAHAHHAHAHAH @ Drogba getting a yellow card 10 minutes AFTER the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ Drogba talking to the camera and Hiddink pulling him aside. We need a GIF.
Wait what? How did that happen?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Honestly Barca didint deserve to win that. So many calls that could of been called in the box. Hand ball on Pique in the box. Chelsea should have had ATLEAST one penalty attempt. Hopefully Barca is able to put a D together for the final. Alves was trash anyway so I guess they won't miss him. Toure and Pique were fine but I don't know how Toure would do on the edge.
I agree 100%. Barca didn't deserve that result.

Anyways...I feel 100% better knowing that Chelsea isn't going to win jack !+%! this season once again.

Finals will be good...the two best teams in Europe all season.

Honestly Barca didint deserve to win that. So many calls that could of been called in the box. Hand ball on Pique in the box. Chelsea should have had ATLEAST one penalty attempt. Hopefully Barca is able to put a D together for the final. Alves was trash anyway so I guess they won't miss him. Toure and Pique were fine but I don't know how Toure would do on the edge.

WHAT?

on both nights barca was the better team. they didn't get to the goal like they have typically, but definitely the better side. Chelsea just finished theirchances.

defense will be suspect in the final. Marquez is garbage anyway, so puyol will take his place. Pique and Yaya will have to step up...Sylvinho will probabystep in on the outside. We'll see.

Chelseas punkasses should have taken advantage of a 1 man down struggling Barca squad... i have no sympathy for them.

With the way Dani Alves was playing balls tonight..i dont know if its such a bad thing he is not playin in the chip
laugh.gif

ANDRES!!!!!! oh damn what a game...to Chelsea's credit there were some missed calls...but you are playing a man up the majority of the second half and youknow that a tie at that point takes Barca to the final...I wouldn't have taken Drogba out of the game in the 75th...too much time left...I honestly feel ifhe stays in the game that Chelsea win...great game tho...even with Dani Alves and Abidal out, the game is going to be something serious...

Great goal to equalize and send Barca to the final.. I wanted Barca to get to the final, but honestly, the ref missed not one but two handballs and a couple ofother possible penalties for Chelsea. Those two handballs were dead certain penalties, especially the first one.. Horrible presentation by the ref. Justhorrible. It's sad whenever a ref has as direct an outcome of the game result as was the case today.

Originally Posted by zdiddy5

Chelseas punkasses should have taken advantage of a 1 man down struggling Barca squad... i have no sympathy for them.

Well, they tried, but it's hard when the ref allows the players from the other team to defend the area around the goal with their arms.

I completely forgot about Thierry Henry. The #1 reason he went to Barca was to win the UCL...here's his chance.

BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, TAKE THAT CHELSEA SCUM.

LOL @ DROGBA SCREAMING TO THE CAMERA
LOL @ BALLACK CHASING THE REF

i cannot wait for this Final. Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Henry better bring their A game. Puyol better be defending like the beaches of Normandy.

For those saying Barca didn't deserve the win on those bad calls...

Should Barca even been down to 10 men on that BS call when Anelka fell on his own power?

No.
laugh.gif

I don't think you guys were watching the same game.

Ref was making bad calls both ways.

Hell.. Chelsea didn't deserve a win. Even when Barca went down to 10 men.. They still had major posession like they did when they had 11 on the pitch, andthen Chelsea gave up the goal? That shouldn't happen.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Barcelona was not better than Chelsea tonight.. lol
Maybe you missed the game... so here are the stats from soccernet.com

ANY TEAM that is dominated in terms of time of possession 70-30... did NOT have a better game. smh
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]Match Stats[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chelsea[/td] [td]Barcelona[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13(4)[/td] [td]Shots (on Goal)[/td] [td]14(1)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Fouls[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Corner Kicks[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Offsides[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29%[/td] [td]Time of Possession[/td] [td]71%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Yellow Cards[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [td]Red Cards[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [td]Saves[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]

With the way Dani Alves was playing balls tonight..i dont know if its such a bad thing he is not playin in the chip
laugh.gif

With the exception of his last ball in which eventually led to the tying/winning goal - he was HORRIBLE with his crosses today.. god, they were they highflying bloopers that kept ending up off the field entirely.

Possession is meaningless when you fail to have a shot on target for the majority of the game. Chelsea had more chances than Barcelona.

and Chelsea DID NOT finish their opportunities, thats why they lost. They had so many chances to increase the lead which they had to do against a sleepinggiant on the offensive end.

we need a clip of drogba acting like a little *%^# !
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at ballack when the ref called no handball.

it feels great to be a barcelona fan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

For those saying Barca didn't deserve the win on those bad calls...

Should Barca even been down to 10 men on that BS call when Anelka fell on his own power?

No.
laugh.gif

I don't think you guys were watching the same game.

Ref was making bad calls both ways.

Hell.. Chelsea didn't deserve a win. Even when Barca went down to 10 men.. They still had major posession like they did when they had 11 on the pitch, and then Chelsea gave up the goal? That shouldn't happen.

Hands down the most annoying comment on the sports forum when the ref is horrible, but still one team benefiting MUCH more from his bad calls than the other.

Having a man sent off Vs. AT LEAST two dead-certain penalties?

istockphoto_366762_balanced_brass_scale.jpg

Hmm???

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I agree 100%. Barca didn't deserve that result.

Anyways...I feel 100% better knowing that Chelsea isn't going to win jack !+%! this season once again.

Finals will be good...the two best teams in Europe all season.
What x100 ?
Just blame the ref. dude was garbage for both teams,wrong decisions at the wrong time(Abidal's red)
eyes.gif

Also Eto and Iniesta are out for the finals
Oh, Chelsea is in the finals for the FA Cup against Everton

Barca had all the possession but they generated absolutely no scoring chances leading up to the Iniesta goal.

Chelsea had a ton of chances but they lacked the finishing touch...Drogba's chance, Beletti's partial breakaway, etc.

I did a quick search and it looks like only Abidal and Alves are suspended for the finals.

Back
Top Bottom