UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16, 2ND LEG

[table][tr][td]Tuesday, March 10, 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kickoff[/td] [td]Home[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Away[/td] [td]Aggregate[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]VENUE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]Bayern Munich[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Sporting Lisbon[/td] [td]5-0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Allianz Arena
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]Juventus[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Chelsea[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]ESPN CLASSIC 6PM ET
[/td] [td]Stadio Olimpico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]Panathinaikos[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Villarreal[/td] [td]1-1
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]Liverpool[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Real Madrid[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]ESPN 3:30 ET
[/td] [td]Anfield[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Wednesday, March 11, 2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kickoff[/td] [td]Home[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Away[/td] [td]Aggregate[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]VENUE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]FC Porto[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Atlético Madrid
[/td] [td]2-2
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Estadio do Dragao[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]AS Roma[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Arsenal[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Stadio Olimpico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]Barcelona[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Lyon[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]ESPN CLASSIC 6PM ET
[/td] [td]Camp Nou[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:45 ET[/td] [td]Manchester United[/td] [td] v [/td] [td]Internazionale[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]ESPN2 3:30 ET
[/td] [td]Old Trafford[/td] [/tr][/table]

Looks like the Man Utd - Inter match could be on ESPN Classic live due to the WBC. But right now they have it listed on ESPN2.

Come on Juve.
I don't want to spend the rest of day shaking my head after the match.
Sporting is def. out of the picture only if they can use the away goal rule to their advantage, but the chances of thathappening...

Juve v Chelsea airing on delay? now i can watch it after work.

I hope Ranieri is smart enough to realize that we need to score in order to advance. He needs to start Trez and Del Piero up front, im sick of Amuari'sselfish play.

Sissoko being out could be a blessing, now maybe he will be forced to start Tiago and Marchisio in the CM spots, 2 guys who can actually pass. and atleast haveGiovinco on the bench you idiot.

The only score line i can hope for is 2-0 Juve, because if Chelsea score early, we need 3 to advance, and i don't think we've score 3+ goals in a long,long time. i'm just terrified of being up 2-0 late and Drogba beating an offside trap and getting the away goal.

Damn I gotta get some Heineken for later...

Those commercials always get me
laugh.gif

chelsea/juve is on espn2

liverpool/madrid is on espn

united/inter on espn 2 on wed

should be interesting how the big east guys react to this tv sced by espn

Back
Top Bottom