UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg vs Holm Round by Round Updates

UFC-219.jpg

This coming Saturday, December 30 the octagon will bid farewell to 2017 with an explosive card headed by two epic fights. UFC 219: Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm will happen 8:00 pm live and online by FOX Sports.

In the main event of the night, Cris Cyborg will put her belt on the line when she faces Holly Holm in what promises to be a huge test for both fighters. Meanwhile, in another exciting fight, Khabib Nurmagomedov will return to action to face Edson Barboza.

The South American fighter Cris Cyborg, will make the first defense of her belt after snatching it from Tonya Evinger on July 29. "I'm at my best and that's what I'm going to show in this fight that closes a big year for me, people will really enjoy this fight, because both fighters are going with everything," said Cyborg.

While for the American fighter Holly Holm, this battle will be her second featherweight fight. The fighter did not fully convince in her debut, falling by unanimous decision in a controversial fight against Germaine de Randamie on 11 February.

To get updates and round by round results of the Main card of the event, go back to this thread.

Update: All Ten pairs successfully made weight with no issues. Let's get it on!

Last edited:
Yea def get on the main MMA thread, having the title "live stream" will get this locked up quick.

Back
Top Bottom