UFO Flies over Jerusalem

Were cavemen compared to them. Just think how the outcome would be if we went to war with them and some how won.

Were cavemen compared to them. Just think how the outcome would be if we went to war with them and some how won.

Man, all I know is that we better step our game up. We are on the losing side if we have to face a civilization that can build spaceships that can move that fast! By the way, am I the only that thinks that the red lights could be lights that surround the spaceship? Ex. Just how regular cars have lights on front and on the rear, I cannot help but to think that these lights could be part of the spaceship.

Man, all I know is that we better step our game up. We are on the losing side if we have to face a civilization that can build spaceships that can move that fast! By the way, am I the only that thinks that the red lights could be lights that surround the spaceship? Ex. Just how regular cars have lights on front and on the rear, I cannot help but to think that these lights could be part of the spaceship.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

you mean like that little ball coming down was like a little drone that was relesed from the mother ship??? lol thats a sick thought
roll.gif

you mean like that little ball coming down was like a little drone that was relesed from the mother ship??? lol thats a sick thought
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

roll.gif

I thought that was obvious no? It was sort of like a scout orb imo 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly what I'm thinking.[/color]

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly what I'm thinking.[/color]

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

They're obviously scared of us since they leave every time we spot them....maybe if we offer them peace...we'll be friends
smile.gif

The only reason a civilization 'invades' another civilization is for resources.  Whether it be nations invading other nations, or aliens invading other aliens.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

They're obviously scared of us since they leave every time we spot them....maybe if we offer them peace...we'll be friends
smile.gif

The only reason a civilization 'invades' another civilization is for resources.  Whether it be nations invading other nations, or aliens invading other aliens.

Back
Top Bottom