UFO shotdown over Alaska

Maybe Koopa is the one behind all these calamities in the first place.

FDE878F5-603E-40F3-A8E7-A08C81F70FB4.gif

Looks like this is gonna be a daily thing. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a joint effort between Russia and China.

I saw one almost 8 years ago. Seeing something move with no propulsion is the trippiest part of it all. It goes against everything you know to see something move like that.

If I was alone or I was the only one that saw it, I don't think I would've believed myself. Despite having someone else that can back up what I saw, I still refrain from sharing this experience with people because you just end up sounding crazy.

I saw one almost 8 years ago. Seeing something move with no propulsion is the trippiest part of it all. It goes against everything you know to see something move like that.

If I was alone or I was the only one that saw it, I don't think I would've believed myself. Despite having someone else that can back up what I saw, I still refrain from sharing this experience with people because you just end up sounding crazy.

Nahh homie u gotta tell it now

I still refrain from sharing this experience with people because you just end up sounding crazy.

Might as well tell us. You saw the pics I posted in this thread earlier? I took those myself. I only wish I had binoculars handy at the moment.

Nahh homie u gotta tell it now

I think I made a thread about it when it first happened. But I was driving down the road at night with my sister, and I see something fly across the sky above. I initially wrote it off as a shooting star or something, but then it was suddenly right in front of us, probably a good 300 feet in the sky. It stopped there for a split second, and then it just disappeared. No noise, no exhaust, nothing. We were mid-conversation when this happened and we drove in silence for probably a good 30 seconds to a minute after it happened. And then as I’m thinking to myself if I just really saw what I thought I saw, my sister turns to me and says, “Did you just see that?”

Might as well tell us. You saw the pics I posted in this thread earlier? I took those myself. I only wish I had binoculars handy at the moment.

Just saw those pics. I saw mine at night, but the shape was similar when I saw it passing high in the sky, save for what looks like a hole on the bottom in your pics.

However, when it was up close, it looked to be more oval in shape.

I think I made a thread about it when it first happened. But I was driving down the road at night with my sister, and I see something fly across the sky above. I initially wrote it off as a shooting star or something, but then it was suddenly right in front of us, probably a good 300 feet in the sky. It stopped there for a split second, and then it just disappeared. No noise, no exhaust, nothing. We were mid-conversation when this happened and we drove in silence for probably a good 30 seconds to a minute after it happened. And then as I’m thinking to myself if I just really saw what I thought I saw, my sister turns to me and says, “Did you just see that?”

Just saw those pics. I saw mine at night, but the shape was similar when I saw it passing high in the sky, save for what looks like a hole on the bottom in your pics.

Did it glow or give off a soft light? Similar in shape to what my bro saw a few years back. It was nighttime as well. I live near the airport and I’m curious if they’ve detected anything on their radar.

you know what, Im pretty sure I read that post before because it sounds familiar. I 100% believe in ufos/other intelligent life so I dont doubt you for one second. Just hope I get the confirmation while Im alive.

Did it glow or give off a soft light? Similar in shape to what my bro saw a few years back. It was nighttime as well. I live near the airport and I’m curious if they’ve detected anything on their radar.
There was definitely light coming from it. It wasn’t headlights or a spotlight or anything like that, but more so a soft illumination. Sort of like what you would see come off a range hood light in the dark.

you know what, Im pretty sure I read that post before because it sounds familiar. I 100% believe in ufos/other intelligent life so I dont doubt you for one second. Just hope I get the confirmation while Im alive.
You would be crazy to think there aren't other forms of life out there. No one truly knows how big our universe is...

You would be crazy to think there aren't other forms of life out there. No one truly knows how big our universe is...

lol exactly, we aint that special to be the only ones. And I think ppl expect other life to have to be intelligent. Idc if they find just some fungus or jelly fish type life form elsewhere. Still counts.

I saw something stationary shimmering in the sky the other night, pulled out sky guide and turns out it was just Sirius.

Soooo am im reading the news correctly again? Today ANOTHER unidentified flying object was shot out of the sky by the U.S. military, over Canadian airspace? So that makes the Chinese spy balloon spotted in Montana and shot down over the Atlantic, the UFO shot down in Alaskan airspace in the arctic, and now a “high altitude object” flying over Canadian airspace and shot down over the Canadian Yukon?

Why isn’t mainstream media making a bigger deal out of this? Just the 3 missiles alone cost us how much??
US created a US Space Force branch of the military right before COVID and no one blinked an eye.

Back
Top Bottom