UGG quality?

1000726-CHE_2.jpg

Kinda like these. But how's the quality?

Can't speak for those in particular but I had some UGG ascot slippers a few years ago and the quality was
awesome and they were comfy as hell. In fact I just recently threw them out because they finally got beat up after
about 4 years.

I don't care if it is made with the finest leather made from the skin of a unicorn, cobbled together by elves using thread from the Golden Fleece, I'm not putting anything made by UGG on my feet.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I don't care if it is made with the finest leather made from the skin of a unicorn, cobbled together by elves using thread from the Golden Fleece, I'm not putting anything made by UGG on my feet.

Why?

can't speak for those specifically since I have these:
supply_UGG_boots_men_in_AAAA_quality.jpg

but the quality on these are fantastic, absolute comfort clouds on my feet and ankles and lower calves.

#DGAF #YOLO

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

but the quality on these are fantastic, absolute comfort clouds on my feet and ankles and lower calves.

#DGAF #YOLO
eek.gif
Wait, what???
indifferent.gif

Hope he's not srs

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Why?

It's strictly based on their female line of boots. I absolutely loathe females in UGGs, so much so that I would not give a penny to a company so that they can continue making such monstrosities. They look like Conan the !!##$+* barbarian in them. And its even more ridiculous when they're wearing them with the soles wore down so much they're walking with their heels in the side of the boot, ALA this dumb chick.

EDIT: And it hides something..... CANKLES. Chick takes off her UGGs, oh your ankles were actually that wide.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

#DGAF #YOLO
eek.gif
Wait, what???
indifferent.gif

Hope he's not srs
yes srs

#DGAF #YOLO
eek.gif
Wait, what???
indifferent.gif

Hope he's not srs
yes srs

too much yolo driving people crazy nowadays
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IronChef

eek.gif
Wait, what???
indifferent.gif

Hope he's not srs
yes srs
too much yolo driving people crazy nowadays
roll.gif
To be honest, I got em before the YOLO craze.... got em after I saw "I Love You, Man"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
so I've had em for like 2-3 years now 
I only wear em when I go on getaway trips with my girl or me and my boys are cruising thru town
laugh.gif
I never wear em when I'm by myself
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom