Ugh @ finals, does anyone...

ever look at somebody else's answers as they're turning their test in? I hate it when I look and see that the first answer is different. That probablymeans one of us is wrong, and that's probably me
laugh.gif

i do that but that it usually messes with my head cause i start thinkin as to y they would put that answer. but i stick with my gut feeling and go with what ichose first.

Originally Posted by cbass625

i do that but that it usually messes with my head cause i start thinkin as to y they would put that answer. but i stick with my gut feeling and go with what i chose first.

yeah me too
laugh.gif
and pray

Not since my freshman year. I study through out the semester so I don't have to go in beastmode the night before the final. I just do 2-3 hours a day andI'm good...makes me pretty confident in my answers too.

I also walk in right on time to take the test and bounce right after. I can not stand going 5-10 mins early to class and study with those nervous folks inthere.

Ethics final on Thursday
Neuroanatomy next Tuesday

Then getting drunk every single day for the next 2 months
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

ever look at somebody else's answers as they're turning their test in? I hate it when I look and see that the first answer is different. That probably means one of us is wrong, and that's probably me
laugh.gif

That sounds just like me yesterday and of course this dude always get's A's. I'm praying I pass the test!!!
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom