Ugliest, regrettable, and funny tattoos.

what a bunch of ******g idiots.....

and, shame on these tattoo artists. Half these ***** look like that game where you try to draw something without looking down at the paper......

head-tat.jpg

2vt5cbb.jpg

You better be in a prison gang, a backyard wrestler, or work at carnivals if you have a lot of those last tattoos posted :lol:

Someone once told me a lot of artist refuse to do face tattoos due to the high suicide rate of those with face tattoos seeking employment.

Has the big face/cheek tat and full-body-of-prison-quality tattoos trend been around, or are people just copying Wayne and Gucci?

These people with the asinine face tattoos are looking at a life of unemployment and no sex. :smh:

Got damn terrible tats..rugrats lookin high as ****..lol at the dude with "I smell bishes" on his nose..wtf

Man. I mean I love tattoos and all and even look at tattoos all the time and even some of these shock me.

And hand tattoos are seriously becoming the new craze as far as where to tattoo. I've seen a lot of people get them lately. I personally wouldn't but just cause I know that area of your hand wrinkles up like crazy when you get older.

I imagine a redneck walking into a tattoo parlor and saying "I LOVE MUH DAUGHTER, I LOVE MUH COUNTRY, AND I LOVE MUH STAR WARS! NOW PUT IT ON MUH BACK!"

This thread has no rooms for dambs

Jesus on a Trex has got to be one of the most bad *** things I've ever seen #TEARS

Back
Top Bottom