UK's answer to the Jersey Shore Vol; Geordie Shore, Double F's on first Episode is a good sign

homegirl said double Fs.  is this airing in the US 
nerd.gif

Just saw the first episode
From first impressions way better than JS season 2 but maybe not season 1

Made me realize how the Ronnie/Sammie BS destroyed the Jersey Shore series, IMO of course...

Just saw the first episode
From first impressions way better than JS season 2 but maybe not season 1

Made me realize how the Ronnie/Sammie BS destroyed the Jersey Shore series, IMO of course...

^yeah, meant to bump this but I've been watching the show, so far so good, can't understand %%%% Greg says though which is
laugh.gif

especially in the 2nd episode

^yeah, meant to bump this but I've been watching the show, so far so good, can't understand %%%% Greg says though which is
laugh.gif

especially in the 2nd episode

^mtv.co.uk make sure its the UK MTV though they won't have it for ours (US)

^mtv.co.uk make sure its the UK MTV though they won't have it for ours (US)

Woah, I hope it's better than "The only way is Essex" I watched it once and that show makes me want to kill all the people on it and then myself for watching it.

Can't stand Geordie girls, a chav show would be full of fights I think lol

Woah, I hope it's better than "The only way is Essex" I watched it once and that show makes me want to kill all the people on it and then myself for watching it.

Can't stand Geordie girls, a chav show would be full of fights I think lol

Yeah, a friend showed me this when the first episode dropped. They show nudity and sex scenes, first episode was weak though.

Yeah, a friend showed me this when the first episode dropped. They show nudity and sex scenes, first episode was weak though.

About to check out episode 1 but OP episode 4 is already out also and you can find all of the episodes on torrent sites.

About to check out episode 1 but OP episode 4 is already out also and you can find all of the episodes on torrent sites.

hahahahahaahahah.. just caught the first two episodes, bout to get crackin on 3 and 4. Gav was in there like swimwear! ahahhahaha...Charlotte and Vicky got it going on...mmm love me some British birds. Couple this with my best friend out here being British and i'll be speaking proper british soon

Back
Top Bottom