UMIINIT DITO II

congrats to all nter's who won a pair of mcfly's! MarcusKicks.. Nice Kobe USA Hyperdunks.. waiting for kobe to break them out in Beijing..

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Didnt win the Mcflys but got these instead. Still beautiful IMO hehe

h2yf4.jpg

hd1hc0.jpg

hd2ao5.jpg

h1nw9.jpg

hd4ng9.jpg
Nice grab marcus (umm is that your real name brother?)... anyhow i also got myself one after getting a silver key... well i guess everything wentaccording to my life as i prefer silver color over gold... look at what happend... silver key i got! oh well just shows that the mcflys are not meant for me...but kudos and congratulations to all those who won... well deserve win in my opinion...
glasses.gif

Just an update...They'll have the Friendly's or Friend's (I don't know he they called it) pack this Sat July 19, 2008 (according to NIKE Philguy I talked with)...it's the same with the Air Jordan IV/XIX release...

They'll have the Nike Hyperdunk Lasered BlackMamba (KOBE's), Nike Lebron Soldier (LEBRON) and Jordan Olympia (CARMELO)...

covnewsslolympics.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Lasered BlackMamba (KOBE's) .... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AND NOT THE ONES ON THE SLAM MAG COVER[/color]...
hyperdunk-kobe.jpg

Nike Lebron Soldier (LEBRON)
lebron6s.jpg

Jordan Olympia (CARMELO)
melojordans.jpg

This info came from Nike Phil employee who was there to help setup the McFly HD release..so we'll see on Sat...
I'll cop the IV and post the XIX on eBay...9.5...

good stuff fellas,a huge congratulations to all who won last night,ones chances of winning was almost lottery-like.i didn't win aswell,bayani fernandoscrewed me and my brother up.we got there hella early cuz of the damn number coding thing,us early birds had THE WORST shot at winning.when i drew a silverkey,i wanted to tell tony a."white gold yan."im still content that we even had a chance at getting these.got to meet jojo but i wasn't able tochop it up long,also had a chance to talk to taken 24 and norman,who happened to be the 1st to win.was looking for alot NT people but getting around was liketrying to squeeze water from a rock:it aint happening.again,congratulations to all who won and to all my NT peeps that didn't win,don't take it sohard.

^ I think you and your brother was the one behind me. I was the one wearing the XXIII's with a buddy wearing the 1's.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Just an update...They'll have the Friendly's or Friend's (I don't know he they called it) pack this Sat July 19, 2008 (according to NIKE Phil guy I talked with)...it's the same with the Air Jordan IV/XIX release...

They'll have the Nike Hyperdunk Lasered BlackMamba (KOBE's), Nike Lebron Soldier (LEBRON) and Jordan Olympia (CARMELO)...

covnewsslolympics.jpg

Nike Hyperdunk Lasered BlackMamba (KOBE's) .... AND NOT THE ONES ON THE SLAM MAG COVER...
hyperdunk-kobe.jpg

Nike Lebron Soldier (LEBRON)
lebron6s.jpg

Jordan Olympia (CARMELO)
melojordans.jpg

This info came from Nike Phil employee who was there to help setup the McFly HD release..so we'll see on Sat...
Apologies for my ignorance brother... are the friends/friendlys going to be a pack of 3? or individual? balck mamba? really? now thats just cool. okeihope to see you sat...
glasses.gif

^^^^ Cool Stuff guys. Good thing I did not fly in to Manila. Don't have the patience of waiting too long for nothing except if it were for a really limitedJordan like the Titaniums :smile:

Anyway, got these yesterday and took some shots right away at the backroom of LBC
laugh.gif
Had to forward them immediately to my friend in Tondo though whose UPDATED collection pareng Igie posted here a few days ago. These are nice BronSoldier IIs and Jordan Is. I wish I had my pair but it's time to slow down. Just happy to be able to hold and see stuff like this....

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Just an update...They'll have the Friendly's or Friend's (I don't know he they called it) pack this Sat July 19, 2008 (according to NIKE Phil guy I talked with)...it's the same with the Air Jordan IV/XIX release...

covnewsslolympics.jpg

This info came from Nike Phil employee who was there to help setup the McFly HD release..so we'll see on Sat... if it's true
Apologies for my ignorance brother... are the friends/friendlys going to be a pack of 3? or individual? balck mamba? really? now thats just cool. okei hope to see you sat...
glasses.gif

I think they'll be sold separately and the HD BlackMamba Laser's will be raffled again.....again, this info is tentative but it came from a NikePhil guy with the green trucker cap...so i hope it's true...i aint a kobe fan but i want those lasered HD's...

@Bong: nice pickups ng kumpare nio ah....I want those J1's....I want to collect all the ones 'cept for the retros and the Chinas...they're toomuch....lol

Are the Kobe's and Bron's and Melo's gonna be released only in BHS or other Nike Parks as well? Thanks...
wink.gif

covnewsslolympics.jpg

This info came from Nike Phil employee who was there to help setup the McFly HD release..so we'll see on Sat... if it's true
Apologies for my ignorance brother... are the friends/friendlys going to be a pack of 3? or individual? balck mamba? really? now thats just cool. okei hope to see you sat...
glasses.gif

I think they'll be sold separately and the HD BlackMamba Laser's will be raffled again.....again, this info is tentative but it came from a Nike Phil guy with the green trucker cap...so i hope it's true...i aint a kobe fan but i want those lasered HD's...
Alright i feel you man... oh yeah sorry for that. how dare i say that black mambas will be off the shelf when they are somewhat limited... yeahmaybe a raffle again just to be fair... i wonder how the raffle is going to be? Snakes in a box maybe? kidding! Good day NTers...
glasses.gif

^^^^ hahaha! snakes in a box....lmao what's gonna happen in that case...lol just kiddin'...

so guys please keep calling them just to check if this will drop or has dropped already...

foshizzles wrote:

^^^^ hahaha! snakes in a box....lmao what's gonna happen in that case...lol just kiddin'...

so guys please keep calling them just to check if this will drop or has dropped already...

Hahahaha! well just a relative joke to the shoe... well lets keep our fingers crossed in whatever nike ph has planned for us... Maybe this is our timepareng foshizzle... oh its toots by the way man and you?
glasses.gif

Yeah calling or dropping by wont hurt right guys!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

@soul228: from what i heard, only Nike BHS will have em...
Thanks brother...

...but I hate it when they raffle off the shoes
roll.gif

I feel you here man... although on the good side... i think everyone gets a fair shot with the raffle...

Anyway the raffle last night was quite surprising. didnt expect that you will personally pick youre luck which in that case it was. I thought that our names(who joined) will be called out by the celebrity host or something... hahaha!
glasses.gif

Still its a good move by Nike PH!

foshizzles wrote:

Hahahaha! well just a relative joke to the shoe... well lets keep our fingers crossed in whatever nike ph has planned for us... Maybe this is our time pareng foshizzle... oh its toots by the way man and you?
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

it's Richmond or Mon..nice meeting you Toots...

I don't want to sound like this is just a hearsay a'ight...this is according to the Nike Phil employee (not a Nike BHS staff)...
We'll see onSat....nothing to lose...'cept gas, effort, time and money...lol
laugh.gif

We'll be hitting 2 birds in one stone since IV/XIX are droppin on Sat, what more if the "Friend's/Friendly's" Pack will drop right?
pimp.gif

foshizzles wrote:

Hahahaha! well just a relative joke to the shoe... well lets keep our fingers crossed in whatever nike ph has planned for us... Maybe this is our time pareng foshizzle... oh its toots by the way man and you?
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

it's Richmond or Mon..nice meeting you Toots...

I don't want to sound like this is just a hearsay a'ight...this is according to the Nike Phil employee (not a Nike BHS staff)...
We'll see on Sat....nothing to lose...'cept gas, effort, time and money...lol
laugh.gif

We'll be hitting 2 birds in one stone since IV/XIX are droppin on Sat, what more if the "Friend's/Friendly's" Pack will drop right?
pimp.gif

Alright, nice to meet you Mon...

Yeah i get you pare... thats fine...

Okei then see you all guys and sat... ave a good day to all!
glasses.gif

but i would personally recommend that we call them first either friday evening or sat noon....if they have 'em

^ Yeah no hassles in calling... although ill be in the area both friday and saturday so i dont mind passing by to ask...
glasses.gif

congrats to all who won the mcflys.. too bad i wasn't able to make it on time.. my fault.. darn! nice meeting you pareng ryan and sir jeddahblaster and urfriend.. hehehe...

pareng mon, hopefully i can have a shot for the lasered black mamba edition.. damn!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Cool Stuff guys. Good thing I did not fly in to Manila. Don't have the patience of waiting too long for nothing except if it were for a really limited Jordan like the Titaniums :smile:

Anyway, got these yesterday and took some shots right away at the backroom of LBC
laugh.gif
Had to forward them immediately to my friend in Tondo though whose UPDATED collection pareng Igie posted here a few days ago. These are nice Bron Soldier IIs and Jordan Is. I wish I had my pair but it's time to slow down. Just happy to be able to hold and see stuff like this....

haha pareng bong the release was crazy talaga..very nice sneaks from our friend pare..he was waiting for those 2 since last week..want thoseAJ1's..
laugh.gif

pareng carlo, it was nice finally meeting you there..try your luck pareng carlo if they're going to raffle the HD Blackmamba..

yup pareng ryan..nice meeting you (i wasn't able to have a pic with your mcflys pare...tsk
laugh.gif
)... looking for all the luck this sat, in case hyperdunkblackmamba would be released thru raffle.. hehehe..crossing my fingers... hehehe..
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom