UMIINIT DITO!

nice heat everyone! ang init!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

for visrael: here's what you requested pare...

qqopkl.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

got these in the mail today!!!!! finally one of my holy grails!!!!

132275276.jpg

132275271.jpg

132275266.jpg

halata ba na sz 12.5c ??? :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....saw it on ebay and i had to get it....so next time anybody asks me if i have an viii aqua..my answer would be yes... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

^

WOW! for sure yung baby mo...if you have one, will break a lot of necks when he's rockin' those beauties!!! :wink:
wink.gif

tsiken, pinantayan mo ako ah? :evil:
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Ako rin pare, been 'preparing' :rofl:
roll.gif
I have the same pair in 11C, I'll post them bukas :wink:
wink.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Quote:
tsiken, pinantayan mo ako ah?

if you call that pantay then i'll be more than willing to trade mine with yours :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....so that i'll have the real thing.....
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

tsiken, cge palit tayo... yung sa kaliwa ang ipapalit ko :evil:
devil.gif

r0rz83.jpg

r0rzer.jpg

PM mo na lang ako kung payag ka, 11c ying akin :b
tongue.gif

AF1 Pilipinas.

mas iinit kaya dito kung may ganitong af1?

af1_PI.jpg

sana totoo. hehe

like it or hate it. i dont mind either way.

^ haha.. nice! mix it up a lil bit..
it would be nice to have an AF1, phillipines edition.. or ne shoe for that matter..
hope it happens soon.. hehe..

*** ***​

Quote:
tsiken, cge palit tayo... yung sa kaliwa ang ipapalit ko

ehehe lugi ka men sobra, bulok yung sakin......

very nice aquas by the way.....one day.....magkakaron din ako nyan .........sana eheeheh..
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

I've been meaning to ask this for quite sometime now: to those who collect Jordan's, what is your favorite from I-XXI? And can you guys please post pics of your favorite collection all together?

Thanks...

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

Mukhang kilala ko yung sofa at kurtina ah?

:rofl:
roll.gif

thats the tip of ck's iceberg....

hear what i said.. that ck keeps on impressing me.. dayum man, and thats only like a part of your collection.. give me your cherrywoods, man.. cant find ne.. haha..
wanted : DS jordan 16, 17, 18​

*** ***​

Quote:
thats the tip of ck's iceberg

I only have the tip, the iceberg is airwin's :pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
nice collection ck! ibang klase ka talaga

thanks pare... pero luma na yang mga yan; some of them have been sold and some are already beaters :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.9[/b]​

When I asked above about your favorite J's, this is what i meant: my all time favorite is the Jordan XIII and here's a pic of the ones I have with me here in KL (these are my 'spare' ones, those that I don't wear save for the Retro Flint's)

BR are OG's, FR are Retro's

szhi0w.jpg

szh2fr.jpg

I can't seem to find my white/red and white/black-maize lows but I'm sure they're somewhere at home :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.9[/b]​
..​

Back
Top Bottom