243832829.jpg
243832846.jpg
243832823.jpg
243832873.jpg
243832867.jpg
Team Philippines
Member No.58

Nice kicks everyone!!!

I'm way late now because I'm broke. Sigh. Oh well. Haha!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Ganda naman ng mga Lebrons...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

wow ERS mv.. im new to this sneaker thang, im trying to collect ol' retro running shoes hehe ill post picks rin (pag marami na, kakahiya) :D
happy.gif

damn everyone here got a sick collection!!
Yo speaking of collections...

====

K-SWISS Presents...

SNEAKER PIMPS ASIA TOUR
Sneaker Pimps is heading back to Asia for a six city tour featuring the entire Sneaker Pimps collection, live artist installations by some of the dopest street artists from around the world, live skateboarding demos and more.

CITIES AND DATES*:

HONG KONG, CH
MAY 12

SHANGHAI, CH.
MAY 19

MANILA, PI. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
MAY 26

SEOUL, S.KOREA
JUNE 2

TOKYO, JP.
JUNE 9

TAIPEI, TWN.
JUNE 16
*Information will be released about venues, times, performances within the next few weeks keep checking back!

For any further enquires please contact MILO at info@sneakerpimps.net
====

KingCrux, if you do choose to delete this message, its all good.. maybe you can help me out by moving the message somewhere else more appropriate...

peace

NIce! Lebron Tsikenjoy!

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

I dont think you guys would really consider this heat. But I've always wanted a pair of Cement III's and this is probably the closest I'll get to it :wink:
wink.gif
dscf14441fm1.jpg

Elephant Print :pimp:
pimp.gif
This shoe would've been perfect if it had Nike Air instead of the Jumpman logo... but I'm not complaining :wink:
wink.gif
dscf14351xx3.jpg

Sweet pair of SVSM. Not really big in to brons, but whoever has a pair of QUESTION SVSM or TMAC SVSM, please let me know..

Just a question, who's bigger in the PI, Kobe or Bron?

^^ That's what I call HEAT....Pebbles and SVSM II's...one of the hardest PEs to get...

Nice pick-up tsiken...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom