[[ UMM..**JAY-Z'S FUNKMASTER FLEX "GRAMMY FAMILY (FREESTYLE)" APPRECATION** ]]

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

the man says cagey...look it up, it's like sly, like a Fox....he's not talking about KG
smh.gif
@ yall stretch armstrongs.....

laugh.gif

I havent checked this thread since December, so I don't know if this was directed at me or not
laugh.gif

But I like deepinthajeep, so I'll respond respectfully.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. Yes I know what the word "cagey" means. I just think it was a double entendre and he meant it like that. If you disagree I can see why. but I like the line better when I imagine thats what he was going for and just couldnt find a way to make it fit seamlessly, because even as a weak punch like that, it's very good.

Now I need to go back and double check if I'm even the one he was going after with that comment
roll.gif

laugh.gif
...nah, it's nothing personal. I'm just sayin', KG played for the TimberWOLVES....Not the TimberFOXES.

Jigga bodied this.

Originally Posted by only 2three

excuse me for my ignorance, but which Michael is jay referring to? Can't think of any michaels who's stories would fit well with those other dudes...

"Dont believe me ask Michael
See Martin, see Malcolm
You See Biggie, see Pac, see....."
Line is too deep, especially seeing how people are on Mike now. 2 weeks ago no one in the world had anything nice to say.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by only 2three

excuse me for my ignorance, but which Michael is jay referring to? Can't think of any michaels who's stories would fit well with those other dudes...

"Dont believe me ask Michael
See Martin, see Malcolm
You See Biggie, see Pac, see....."
Line is too deep, especially seeing how people are on Mike now. 2 weeks ago no one in the world had anything nice to say.

laugh.gif
I love this thread, no BS.

Me and my %$@$#+ was wilin like a few days ago comin from the studio. One of my dudes in the car NEVER heard the freestyle and almost *!#$ himself, when heheard the "Holes in your dreams..." and "See Michael..." part..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

What he did this beat was uncalled for. theres no way it did anything worth getting beat up this bad...shame on Hov, and may God bless this beat.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"Keep Jay's Grammy Family freestyle on the first page" movement is in effect, now.

And i thank you....

SAD to say , I've NEVER HEARD THIS FREESTYLE TILL NOW......IT'S RIDICULOUS FOR REAL....

So many qoutable lines that i wouldnt know where to begin.....ITS........................ ITS JUST.................

*Im sure ther are people who cant stand this*
lets just agree to disagree, no need to ARGUE ..

definetly soooo......with the above.....quotes from now till infinty....

that king/holes in your dreams..
and go head and look at the names he dropped....
murdock...and boesky...or basquiat...
son even replaying it..after so many times

got flow,close,got me fighting ghosts.....the hell?? gnarlyy indeed

Back
Top Bottom