[[ UMM..**JAY-Z'S FUNKMASTER FLEX "GRAMMY FAMILY (FREESTYLE)" APPRECATION** ]]

Jay is that dude. When he spits like he knows NOBODY is effin with 'em he is a monster. When he spits like know one can buy what he has, then he is ehhhh.

Thats why Blueprint was that PIFF and KC was ummm... it was aight, had some gems but yet in still it was only aiiiiiiight.

Grammy Family Freestyle > Kingdom Come
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can't believe no one ever mentions this was a REAL track...with a different beat left off of kingdom come(a lil nas edition style hov?
laugh.gif
) theoriginal song was titled " MOST KINGS" with another verse added on to what he spit on the flex freestyle. It was inspired by a painting hov saw.

Like dude above said this IS NO FREESTYLE. It's the verses from a song that was slated for KC. He didn't release the song though. Jay-Z doesn'tfreestyle anyway. Every time he goes on Hot 97 he spits something that is made for an album. Remember he spit the verse from The Watcher Pt. 2 before BP2 cameout. He also spit that verse from Dear Summer on Hot97 while promoting Bleek and Gunz. He always does that so this shouldn't be praised as some off the topof the dome +@@!. Either way, the joint is still better than the whole KC album...Real Talk...

^no, it was supposed to be from the DJ Green Lantern mixtape that never dropped... the actual non-radio freestyle (w/ a different flow, that was weak comparedto this) dropped tho, along with the freestyle over the ASAP beat.

of course the @*!+ aint the true definition of a "freestyle" tho. Any verse thats not in 'song format' is called a freestyle too nowdays, Ihate when somebody tryan act new about it...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^no, it was supposed to be from the DJ Green Lantern mixtape that never dropped... the actual non-radio freestyle (w/ a different flow, that was weak compared to this) dropped tho, along with the freestyle over the ASAP beat.

of course the @*!+ aint the true definition of a "freestyle" tho. Any verse thats not in 'song format' is called a freestyle too nowdays, I hate when somebody tryan act new about it...

You have it wrong sir. The bars are from an actual track. The track was for KC, but was scrapped. Jay wanted to drop it on GL's mixtape. The mixtapenever dropped, but it was suppose to be an original track for KC.

I always figured this verse woulda just been apart of the Prelude, hence why it was scrapped due to flow cuz his flow on the radio is better than what itwoulda been on that beat. Either way it still aint no freestyle flames tho
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Dudes are right about it being "Most Kings" that is accurate. The last verse was for Presidential Takeover which was slated to be on the Green Laternmixtape. I wanna hear the studio version of "Most Kings"....however who cares if it is a true freestyle or not. NOBODY freestyles when they go up tothese radio stations. Bottom line is the verse are fiyah....best verses I heard last year.

yeah the Presidential Takeover was garbage beat/flow wise.
laugh.gif
it's like they hurried to make that crap.

i was
smh.gif
when i heard it the first time cuz it don't even justify how dopethe shh he was spittin was.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

I have a feeling "Most Kings" will eventually make it to a hov mixtape near you in 08'. *winks*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yes Hov destroyed that track early and often
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Thank yal'l for bumpin this back to life.
I had to man..
laugh.gif

After hearing this again for the 49345983495834598345 while on my way to work.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hov got flow, though he's no Big and Pac, but he's close
How I'm 'posed to win ? They got me fighting ghosts ...

Media meddles, N's sue you, you settle....every step you make they remind you you ghetto.
So it's hard being Bobby Brown ... to be Bobby then , you gotta be Bobby now . So the question is ... is to have had and lost better then nothaving at all ?

Like dude above said this IS NO FREESTYLE. It's the verses from a song that was slated for KC. He didn't release the song though. Jay-Z doesn't freestyle anyway. Every time he goes on Hot 97 he spits something that is made for an album. Remember he spit the verse from The Watcher Pt. 2 before BP2 came out. He also spit that verse from Dear Summer on Hot97 while promoting Bleek and Gunz. He always does that so this shouldn't be praised as some off the top of the dome +@@!. Either way, the joint is still better than the whole KC album...Real Talk...
doesnt matter he doesnt write anything down, so everything is basically a "freestyle" im not saying that was off the dome, but he doesntwrite so its still amazing

didnt he say in a different freestyle, "i can drop 4 more albums off memory, ima do this until im 80!!!"

when i heard that i was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
thats tufffffff

smh.gif

It wasn't even fair.

This is one freestyle that had so much stuff fly over my head it wasn't even funny...me reading the lyrics on the 1st page had me going
eek.gif
because Inever figured out that knight/good night line.

Back
Top Bottom