UN-CANCELLED...Oh My, Air Unlimited Retro Is On the Way...

Very conflicted, I want the blue suede webbers so bad.  Want to be patient and wait.  But at the same time I want  the Emaralds to fill the void.  Sounds selfish but damn they look nice.  I don't know what I'm gonna do.  Afraid they wont release the webbers at all, but I have to get these back somehow.   I'm just happy they finally dropped this shoe anyway whether I get them tomorrow or not. 
I feel exactly the same way. Webber's are an all time favorite

Damn can't wait to get the emeralds. Nodoby in my area seems to care for these so they will be an easy cop for me. Anyone get the all blks and paint the nike branding white to make it closer to the OG?

This is awful.

My local HoH has the all black only, and has them in the back - not even on display.

My NikeTown has neither.

There is only one person selling the emeralds on ebay.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE SHOES!

Probably doing us all a favor. By the time the put them out, it'll be time for them to hit the sales rack :smh:

Apparently they are gonna release weird like the air more uptempo. Called my local HOH they claim they got um in the back and can't sell them until the manager get confirmation. I despise that **** with a passion.

Yeaa im copin.

I need to see these unstrapped with the laces looser tho.

Is the strap flimsy or more rigid like Jordan 8s.

Like will the straps flap around if i unstrap em.

Back
Top Bottom