UN-Ds Foamposites...Is it Ok??

IMO the whole "mold to your feet" thing is if they actually played ball in them. When you play ball the shoe is more tighter on your feet. The heat your foot would generate when playing would soften up the foam thus,"molding" to your foot. From my personal experience after playing in foams for a while they did feel different after a while on the court than the did if I just slide them on. If its been casual wear, then there shouldn't be a difference.

30t6p3b.gif

if your foams are too stiff to be comfortable....put them on and then hit 'em with a blowdryer while your foot is inside, it'll soften up the foam.

you could also use a heat gun but from a safe distance (1-1 1/2 ft)

30t6p3b.gif

if your foams are too stiff to be comfortable....put them on and then hit 'em with a blowdryer while your foot is inside, it'll soften up the foam.

you could also use a heat gun but from a safe distance (1-1 1/2 ft)

I've been wearing this years releases of foams strictly for gym usage...

and i like the feeling of the pre-mold setting better.

I'm definitely in the minority in that sense, but i'm a bigger guy so the
stiffness is gooder for more intense excersizes (that's what I said).

:tongue:

I've been wearing this years releases of foams strictly for gym usage...

and i like the feeling of the pre-mold setting better.

I'm definitely in the minority in that sense, but i'm a bigger guy so the
stiffness is gooder for more intense excersizes (that's what I said).

:tongue:

Foams won't mold to the shape of your foot after a couple of wears... Its a pretty long process. Foams are are very stiff at 1st so even if you buy a pair that's been slightly used, you'll barely be able to tell.

Foams won't mold to the shape of your foot after a couple of wears... Its a pretty long process. Foams are are very stiff at 1st so even if you buy a pair that's been slightly used, you'll barely be able to tell.

Foams are tanks, the worst thing that could happen is the sole starts to separate and you can fix that easily. I have OG Royals from 1997 that I rock all the time and they are perfectly fine

Foams are tanks, the worst thing that could happen is the sole starts to separate and you can fix that easily. I have OG Royals from 1997 that I rock all the time and they are perfectly fine

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Molding is overrated, all sneakers mold to the persons foot to a degree if the kicks aren't too big.
Only molding going on with used shoes is athlete's foot MOLD.  

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Molding is overrated, all sneakers mold to the persons foot to a degree if the kicks aren't too big.
Only molding going on with used shoes is athlete's foot MOLD.  

I bought twice worn foams from an NTer not too long ago. I used them for ball once and they actually molded after about an hour and a half. Now the fit is awesome.

I bought twice worn foams from an NTer not too long ago. I used them for ball once and they actually molded after about an hour and a half. Now the fit is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom