Unappreciation Thread Unappreciation Vol. Oh The Irony

king lincey

Banned
I've been noticing a trend lately. I guess people ain't happy with ANYTHING nowadays. Why are there so many "unappreciation" threads? Doya'll just dislike EVERYTHING? Well, I made this thread to express my disdain for them.

I can't front though, I did make a couple of them. Hell, this is one too.
laugh.gif

I really don't care if this backfires. I just had to get that out. It seems like nobody can find anything to appreciate nowadays.

I'm with you, most aren't worthy of a topic. But honestly what I hate is the "Vol. ______", most aren't even clever.

it has gotten out of hand...

gum running out of flavor unappreciation vol. Strident FTW
indifferent.gif

girl makin eyes at me but not speaking unappreciation vol. i'm to shy
indifferent.gif

I feel you
laugh.gif

Dude's be making posts like:

"Getting your pet killed unappreciation"
"Getting punched in the nuts unappreciation"
"Finding out your boy is smashing your mom unappreciation"

Son, those things are pretty much given that they aren't appreciated. That'd be like making a "dying unappreciation" post

I guess there's nothing else to talk about. The Kids with Heely's unapp is pretty funny though. How you gonna hate on little kids just having fungettin' their skate on?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Lincey

I've been noticing a trend lately. I guess people ain't happy with ANYTHING nowadays. Why are there so many "unappreciation" threads? Do ya'll just dislike EVERYTHING? Well, I made this thread to express my disdain for them.

laugh.gif

I really don't care if this backfires. I just had to get that out. It seems like nobody can find anything to appreciate nowadays.
istockphoto_2090819_stoneface.jpg

Originally Posted by AbortionPortion15

c8435f95e59b48b8c0631598d072be65611dac7.gif

u dislike ppl who start unappreciation posts when u said u make some ur self
c91154e044c912d0f99fbd70f81d6ea44a90b6c.pjpg
I never said I disliked the people. I just feel like the whole "unappreciation" thing is getting out of hand. See the thread title? Iactually put "Oh the Irony" because I made an unappreciation thread about unappreciation thread. You actually took all that time and effort just toflame. Let my %++% breathe, dude. You fail.

I've been noticing a trend lately. I guess people ain't happy with ANYTHING nowadays. Why are there so many "unappreciation" threads? Do ya'll just dislike EVERYTHING? Well, I made this thread to express my disdain for them.

laugh.gif

either u have the brain of a goldfish or ur an idiot what the ##$% are u sayin u have disdain (hate,contempt,scorn) for them god ur dumb
no offense

laugh.gif

either u have the brain of a goldfish or ur idiot %$% are u say u have disdain (hate) for them god ur dumb
no offense

...then you reply by saying "god ur dumb," but you say no offense. How is that NOT offensive? You, sir, are the biggest d-rider on all of NT. Everytime I say something, less than five seconds later you're there to quote me for laughing emoticons. Step your lifegame up, dude.

And to make a point, when I said I'm expressin my disdain for "them," I was referring to the threads themselves.
indifferent.gif

if i recall ur the one that started it u called me dumb first in that 50 states post so obviously if i read somethin u say then imma call u out.

its okay everyone is a little stupid we all werent created equally but if i recall ur the one that started it but aas i read ur post i realize how stupid u are

Ok, so are you admitting to stupidity? I'm done arguing with you now. I'd argue with you if you actually had something intelligent to say and youwere merely ignorant, but I refuse to argue with someone who's STUPID. And since we're defining words now...

stu·pid
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈstu
thinsp.png
pɪd, ˈstyu‑/ Pronunciation Key- Show SpelledPronunciation[stoo-pid, styoo‑] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -er, -est, noun

-adjective [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]Slang. excellent; terrific.[/td] [/tr][/table]-noun [table][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]Informal. a stupid person.
i.e. Abortion Portion [/td] [/tr][/table]

ig·no·rant
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈɪg
thinsp.png
nər
thinsp.png
ənt/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uh
thinsp.png
nt
]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
-adjective [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]uninformed; unaware.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Ok, so are you admitting to stupidity? I'm done arguing with you now. I'd argue with you if you actually had something intelligent to say and you weremerely ignorant, but I refuse to argue with someone who's STUPID. And since we're defining words now...

ur sentence is nonsensical "I'd argue with you if you actually had something intelligent to say and you were merely ignorant?'' <------w tf is this
what am i ignorant of genius? come on u put the def of the word up and used it errorneously pretty ironic. ur mad cause i call ur dumb +*@ out all the time ididnt admit i was stupid i said we all are a little stupid some moreso than others coughs like u coughs its okay though u dont have to be smart to besuccessful but get into a vocab class it will help

Back
Top Bottom