UNC Socks

Does anyone know where i can get these socks tht Drew II is wearing in the pic? i think they are the nike elite basketball socks but i cant find them.
22535a24e979ad606f6db7aaae995eb9bda5b44.jpg

I have seen some in grey, but not in school colors. They are ugly IMO, but good luck finding them.

We were lucky to get the basic colors. I'd love some team colors though. Those socks ARE GREAT!

I got 4 pairs of the white ones with the navy blue line and 1 pair of the white ones with the red line.....I love them ....I got mine from TJ Maxx... I onlypaid $4 a pair ..........You should try searching there.

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

I got 4 pairs of the white ones with the navy blue line and 1 pair of the white ones with the red line.....I love them ....I got mine from TJ Maxx... I only paid $4 a pair ..........You should try searching there.
You're obviously mistaken as to what socks these are.

yeah man i've been looking for the nike elite socks. If anyone has them hit me up. The ones that UK wears but different color

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I got 4 pairs of the white ones with the navy blue line and 1 pair of the white ones with the red line.....I love them ....I got mine from TJ Maxx... I only paid $4 a pair ..........You should try searching there.
You're obviously mistaken as to what socks these are.
he ain't lyin, just picked up a pair of Elite socks at TJ Maxx for $2, white based with blue stripe and swoosh. MSRP for one pair is $12
eek.gif
sick.gif
. The only difference I see with these and the player issued is the team namegoing down the stripe.

indifferent.gif
I know what i'm talking about ....thenike elite socks....trust me I know my stuff I play high school ball in NYC and all the good AA teams have them.......and so do I.........all my teammates keepaskin me were to get them.... i told them the same thing I told you guys

indifferent.gif
I know what i'm talking about ....the nike elite socks....trust me I know my stuff I play high school ball in NYC and all the good AA teams have them.......and so do I.........all my teammates keep askin me were to get them.... i told them the same thing I told you guys

wht team you play for?

Back
Top Bottom