Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Lurkin2long got it right man.. short girls like tall guys and tall girls like tall guys.. i'm 6' though so I guess i have no problems
laugh.gif

My pics has been posted plenty of times and I'm on my phone. My myspace is private but I guess you can see my profile pic

www.myspace.com/mytmouse411

the 411 is my height so you can see why I'm asking for pics of all the tall guys. Lol

being short FTW

Neosoul rockstar Raheem Devaughn. Amazing artist I was so hype to see him after the club let out and no one recognized him but me. lol. I didn't think youwere gonna post it but I should have known NT better.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

im 5'6 but im only tallest person im the tallest person person on my moms side... im still kinda short on my dads side, although im as tall as him. and no i dont have problems bagging chicks cuz i kinda dont holler at girls lol, im kinda scared to holla at emm lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

remove that sig homey you belong in team yns ins
*fixed*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Neosoul rockstar Raheem Devaughn. Amazing artist I was so hype to see him after the club let out and no one recognized him but me. lol. I didn't think you were gonna post it but I should have known NT better.
I had to it's in my NT user criteria, your cute i guess, i can barely see you though---moar??
nerd.gif

Danm you guess??? If you can break into a myspace for more pics feel Free to do so. It hasn't let me lo in for almost a month. Your turn.

Im 6'5" and yet I love short girls for some reason. I dont know how you short dudes do it, nobody looks @ yall. i be
laugh.gif
when i see short guysworking out to compensate for being small, only to realize it makes you look even shorter.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Im 6'5" and yet I love short girls for some reason. I dont know how you short dudes do it, nobody looks @ yall. i be
laugh.gif
when i see short guys working out to compensate for being small, only to realize it makes you look even shorter.
whatever helps you sleep at night, homie.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Neosoul rockstar Raheem Devaughn. Amazing artist I was so hype to see him after the club let out and no one recognized him but me. lol. I didn't think you were gonna post it but I should have known NT better.
How can not more people know who Raheem is? His "Customer" song was played here and there on urban radio. Love that song. He is madsexy. You are looking good in that pic with him!I like your dress. He must not be that much tall in person, unless you are wearing really high heels.

As a short girl myself, I tend to also go for men a bit taller than me. At least where his chin can rest on my head. Never got with anyone too tall or shorterthan 5'8". But, it is all about confidence you can pull off in a lot of cases no matter your height. I've known some guys not much taller than me(I'm 4'11") and they have gotten with girls a lot taller than them.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
when i see short guys working out to compensate for being small, only to realize it makes you look even shorter.
See...it's comments like this that boggle my mind. Why does a short dude have to be compensating for his height because he works out? Why doyou work out? Why are you watching short dudes work out? Numerous girls in this thread have eluded to the fact that being short doesn't make youuntouchable, yet guys like you come in here and continue to boast about your height, like you get paid for it or something
laugh.gif
You guys sound like Nazi's...the more I hear people like you in thisthread, the more I feel you really have self-esteem issues. It's kinda sad in this day and age. What's next, you gonna feel bad for me becasue I'mblack? I'm short myself, but apparently you guys know more about life as a short person then I do. Maybe it's because I never paid much attention to it
frown.gif

On a side note, alotta you guys talk about how you're taller than your pops. Obviously some chicks are smashing short dudes....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom