Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I'm like 5"4 SMFH, How do I become taller NT? I'm 17 btw. Both my parents are below 5"3 and my older sister is also 5"3. Its easy to blame it on the genetics but is there like some workout or stretches I can perform to get taller or some sort of diet?
im on the same boat ahha. 5'2 18 years old, at a point i really wanted to get taller but as time went on i didnt care as much after that. All i know is that i dont wear baggy clothes anymore, i wear clothes that actually fit and clothes that would show my physiques. It makes me feel more confident in myself. All you need is confidence and swag ahah.
I'm comfortable in my own skin but it does get to me sometimes when I see that my girlfriend is the same height as me
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

I just wanna know why do short dudes try so hard to be the boss?

I got one homie about 5'2.....every 10 minutes he's tryna get me to hold something.

"Here, hold this"

Put that *%!% down somewhere my dude. Do I look like a table?

Can't even kick it that much because he's always tryna give orders when I'm tryna relax.

tired.gif
Nah, I think that just means your'e a dojer
laugh.gif

^^^ word but i seen your blog homie, and its clear that you have some $$ and hang out in those clubs/bars with $15 drinks full of gold diggers, etc. basically,a walking corpse could get laid if they had money.

it's all about being a short man with no money and getting it. aw yeah.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I got one homie about 5'2.....every 10 minutes he's tryna get me to hold something.

"Here, hold this"

Can't even kick it that much because he's always tryna give orders when I'm tryna relax.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
Had to go to urbandictionary for that one
laugh.gif

But nah.....key word was try. Maybe because I choose not to clown him for being little like everybody else does? It's a puzzle to me.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

"Here, hold this"

tired.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Took me back to HS right there.
laugh.gif

I dunno tall dudes thinking they superior, and girls helping them feel that way is just nature.

But then again most of the tyrants, powerful men throughout history were under 5'9.

Look at Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and more.

And looking at this thread, can clearly see why that's the case.

People force short dudes to be overzealous and overcompensate. lol.

I'm 5'6'', 135lbs with no money. I do well for myself with girls.

I've had a girl for the past 3 years now, but I still get approached by
random females at times. I guess it's more about confidence and
how you present yourself.

Your personality > Your height.

My older brother's 5'6" and he had no problem pullin' females before he got married, so you shouldn't let your height stop you frombaggin' 'em.

I'm still glad I'm 5'11" though.
tongue.gif

it's natural selection, short ppl have a natural disadvantage to tall people, they can't see over people's heads in the club to see where all thebad ones are, thus not being able to smash.

I've always been pretty short for my age. I'm 5'8", and I've had sex with 5 quality women. Well....4 quality women. And they've allbeen in the past year, I was a virgin until 18. After the first one, it's smooth sailing.

seems like a lot of my shorter friends 5'6" and below always try to compensate their height with a nice car, expensive clothing and material things.

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

^^^ word but i seen your blog homie, and its clear that you have some $$ and hang out in those clubs/bars with $15 drinks full of gold diggers, etc. basically, a walking corpse could get laid if they had money.

it's all about being a short man with no money and getting it. aw yeah.

homie... the only drinks i buy are for my friends... hangin around girls attract other girls... and clubs ain't the only thing i do... hahaha. just sayinthat height or money has nothing to do with it..

^^ bwahhahahahahaha^^ .. negative. only white girls and $!%% [talk]care about penis size. LMAO. if u can pull u can pull.

Originally Posted by jcinista

^^ bwahhahahahahaha^^ .. negative. only white girls and $!%% [talk]care about penis size. LMAO. if u can pull u can pull.

is that what she told you pal?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom