Under Armour Curry 10

I thought I should create a thread for the Curry 10 since it's common for almost every current signature shoe to have its own thread throughout this site. And I'm not aware of any thread for the Curry 10 that currently exists.

Please post all things related to the Curry 10 on here.

Here's some stuff about the Curry 10.

Some Curry 10 for his picture day.

He wore these Curry 10 in that exhibition game in Japan.

Curry hooking up someone with his game-worn shoes when he was out in Japan. I believe it's one of the dudes from BTS.

Probably out on the shoes since I rarely get to play inside lately, but I'd love to grab the shorts

1666129914777.png

Held these in hand today and they are very nice. Hoping to see some info on upcoming colorways soon.

Saw the sour patch Flotro 1s at Champs over the weekend. Very similar. I like the colors. Not sure I want to see the sour patch kid figures in the print though...

Looks like UA just excluded the Xs for the iD.me 40% off promo. I hope the Candy Reign 1 retros will be applicable.

The Northern Lights Pack via IG

DC112D07-149C-461A-ADB3-11CCB0F3291F.jpeg

This is the first X cw that I’d like own.
O wow! These are nice. I'm guessing the Curry 10 Northern lights might be a Christmas colorway vs. Grizzlies this year, just like the Curry 2 Northern lights he used last time against the Cavs on Christmas day matchup.

They looked like a beefed up 9. I like the “northern light” and the “treasure island” cw. Any release info?

I feel like UA isn’t making a ton of stock. I didn’t see the 9s go on sale at all. Could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom