UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

I feel like it has potential, if that's the shoe and if they could get the color ways right. The first two are very comfortable. I personally like the 2.5 as well.

The SC logo is weak sauce they gotta work on that first.

Shoe design wise it looks like generic Chinese stuff.

Last edited:
and these pair shows that the black part is carbon fiber

Last edited:
As much as I do like the first two Curry shoes...or three whatever, I think the numbering has gotten a little off track.

Wow...that's a HUGE "under armour" on the back. Looks like hot garbage.

Didn't one of stackhouse's shoe from reebok looks like this?

:lol:

Damn, these have to be the worst sigs I've ever seen. I loved the 1s, liked the 2s, but wth were they thinking w these? This is worse than the boot XX8s, visible window 2010s, or any Fila Stackhouse. It's a tossup to me whether these or the Melo M6 are the worst sig shoes made by a major company

Pretty bummed that the curry line is losing my interest. Im ready for Curry 1 retros already.

Man stop being bummed out by the curry 3s we all know most of us will buy a pair or two colorways make or break a shoe and as long as they have nice ones like they have had for the first two we will continue to buy besides its a good thing they look different the 1 and 2s look pretty similar and sometimes you need to deviate from the look

it seems like most people were wanting them to get rid of, move or change how Under Armour used their logo. From the pics it's definetly not the first thing you see. I think the "SC" logo has gotten bigger, but that's ok. I actually think the shoe looks decent. If they get some good color ways I'm in.

Only thing i dont like about the 3s from pocs is the tongue it should have the sc 30 logo not the ua but other than that im in for this model its funny cause if this was a nike sig people would cop em no matter what and thats just sad, people need to realize that there are other good brands out there

Only thing i dont like about the 3s from pocs is the tongue it should have the sc 30 logo not the ua but other than that im in for this model its funny cause if this was a nike sig people would cop em no matter what and thats just sad, people need to realize that there are other good brands out there

This guy knows......imagine if it had the Jumpan anywhere on it

Im gonna be very blunt and honest here people buy Jordans for hype and if its limited or in my case when it has some nostalgia value to me since im 31 ive seen jordan play quite a bit and i like the og colorways but like i said people need to understand Jordan and nike prices are getting insane and theyre just getting wayyyy too greedy thats why there is gonna be a price decrease in the kd 9 this year, i love the price point of currys and also Jordan is a douchebag in reality

Im gonna be very blunt and honest here people buy Jordans for hype and if its limited or in my case when it has some nostalgia value to me since im 31 ive seen jordan play quite a bit and i like the og colorways but like i said people need to understand Jordan and nike prices are getting insane and theyre just getting wayyyy too greedy thats why there is gonna be a price decrease in the kd 9 this year, i love the price point of currys and also Jordan is a douchebag in reality

I don't know about the D-bag thing, but you're right. I really liked the Curry shoes so far. It helps the price is right too. Its one thing if you actually LIKE THE SHOES. I have a pair of Jordan 9 Barons becaus so loved the shoe. I would love a pair of Playoff 12s and would probably pay retail, but there so few shoes I would consider paying resell for. There are just so few shoes I feel are worth their crazy prices. I might be one of the few people that liked the 13 Lebrons. I waited until the Space Race shoes got to outlets because 200 bucks was just too much. I agree that it's their right to charge absolutely however much they want for their shoes, but I don't have to pay it

I don't know about the D-bag thing, but you're right. I really liked the Curry shoes so far. It helps the price is right too. Its one thing if you actually LIKE THE SHOES. I have a pair of Jordan 9 Barons becaus so loved the shoe. I would love a pair of Playoff 12s and would probably pay retail, but there so few shoes I would consider paying resell for. There are just so few shoes I feel are worth their crazy prices. I might be one of the few people that liked the 13 Lebrons. I waited until the Space Race shoes got to outlets because 200 bucks was just too much. I agree that it's their right to charge absolutely however much they want for their shoes, but I don't have to pay it
Playoffs 12s were a must for me cause it was an og colorway but ive seen how much people want for em now and i just laugh im just glad i still have mine lol lets just hope the curry 3 doesnt get to high of a price point cause the 2s sold so well that u know maybe a 10$ price increase may happen

Back
Top Bottom